「 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

She was the light in his lifeAnd always will be

And always will be.

Haruki didn't have on a smile at what was going on before her. How her lips were pressed into a fine thin line as she looked at her phone, taking note of the time and she let out a sigh, wondering where her husband was.

"Being a professional volleyball player sure has its pros and cons," Haruki mumbled out and she turned to look at her older brother who was chuckling while he was brewing some coffee for the customers that had entered the cafe that he owned.

Quitting his office job was one of the best decision he had ever made and Haruki knew that it was because he gets to spend more time with his wife. She watched, her lips remaining in a fine thin line still.

"Those girls need to stop flirting with nii-san," she mumbled out as someone came over to have a seat with her, and she looked, pouting slightly whereas Yaku had on an awkward smile as he realized how late he was.

"Sorry," he whispered out and Haruki shook her head in response and pointed to where her older brother was, crowded and surrounded by girls who were trying to make a past on him.

"Say, do you have a girlfriend?" one of them asked and Haruki had an irk mark on her forehead, whereas Yaku reached out and pulled her back quickly.

"Ah. Sorry, I don't have a girlfriend. But I do have a wife," Haizaki spoke out as he lifted his hand and showed the wedding ring on his left ring finger, and the door to the cafe was opened, ringing the bell along the way.

"Papa!" and Haizaki chuckled as he served the remaining customers who had on a slight pout on their face. He walked out from behind the counter and squats down as his son ran into his arms, and Haizaki chuckled once more.

"You are covered in snow, Hayato," Haizaki pointed out and his son giggled softly as he pointed to the door where his wife stood, dusting the snow off of her body. His dark blue ocean eyes softened as he picked his son up and walked over to where his wife was.

"Good evening, darling," he spoke out and [name] laughed as he kissed her on the forehead after dusting the snow off from her head.

"Good evening to you too, my love," she spoke out and Haizaki chuckled once more as he bends down a little and kissed her on the lips.

"Is that Yaku Morisuke?!"

"Gotta run, Haruki!"

"Again?!"

"HEY, DON'T CREATE A MESS IN MY CAFE MORISUKE!"

"CAN'T HELP IT!"

"Papa! I want some hot chocolate!"

"Sure thing, and the special blend for you babe?" Haizaki spoke out as he sets his son down onto the floor whereas [name] hummed in response as she guided their son over to the empty seat.

"Oh, right. I forgot. That is my wife, and that is my son. So, we are a happy family," Haizaki spoke out when he went back to the counter to start with brewing some hot chocolate for his son and his lips curled up into a smile as he watched how his wife was smiling widely at the way her son was speaking.

"Blessed indeed," he whispered out.

.
.

He checked in on his son who was now fast asleep after dinner. He chuckled as he pulled the cover over his body and planted a kiss on his forehead, ruffling his brown locks gently that seems to have platinum violet ends.

He couldn't help but smile, turning to leave the room and shutting the door as quietly as possible. Where he headed out to the living room, and his dark blue ocean eyes laid upon his wife who was standing on the balcony, out in the cold.

He picked up the blanket from the sofa and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her body as the blanket covered them both. She laughed softly as she turned, allowing him to plant a kiss on her lips.

"The lights are pretty," [name] pointed out and Haizaki looked down to the streets where the decorative lights were seen. He chuckled, humming in response as he rested his head on the top of hers.

"But no light is as beautiful as you," he whispered out and watched as [name] turned to look at him, where he lifted his head. He smiled softly as he bends down, kissing her on the lips as he held her in place.

"I love you, [name],"

"I love you too," she whispered out as she snuggled closer against his chest, only for their eyes to widen as they felt someone tugging the blanket.

"Papa... Mama..." Hayato whispered out as he rubbed his heterochromia eyes, which Haizaki chuckled as he picked him up, wrapping him in the blanket as [name] joined in on the hug.

"I love... Papa... Mama..." Hayato mumbled out and Haizaki looked at [name], where the duo smiled softly as they gently pecked their son on the head.

"We love you too, Hayato," and Haizaki looked at [name] who turned to look out at the night sky once more. How she was more beautiful as each day passes.

And all he could think of was how lucky he was.

But little did he know, [name] thought she was the lucky one indeed.

Nothing glows brighter than the heart awakened 
to the unseen light of love that lives within it.

----------

The End