❣ 𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩

𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. ¹

"Hey, hey! Where's the skytree?!" Hinata asked as he got off from the bus, whereas Haizaki was looking around, noticing how most of the Karasuno teammates were still sleepy from the long bus ride.

"Um, the skytree?" Kenma whispered out. looking confused as he turned to look at Kuroo and the others for some help, only to notice how they weren't going to help him at all.

"Ah! Is that the Tokyo Tower over there?!" Hinata asked and Kenma started to pale slightly as he looked at where Hinata was pointing to.

"That's... That's... A normal... Transmission tower..." Kenma whispered out and Kuroo could only laugh then as he turned to look at Daichi.

"What, don't you guys have transmission tower in Myagi? That conversation's giving me deja vu," Kuroo spoke out and Daichi felt the need to protect his teammate's ego.

"The transmission towers in Tokyo all look like Tokyo tower to us countryfolk, okay!" he snapped and Suga let out a sigh, shaking his head slightly.

"Hey, that's rude. Also, this is Saitama," he added on as the continued to walk to where they would be having their training camp.

"Geh... Lev is running down..." Haizaki muttered out as he yawned, looking at Tsukishima as he eyed him from head to toe. Tsukishima noticed his gaze and had an irk mark on his forehead when Haizaki smirked in response instead.

"We're playing at a different school than last time!" Hinata spoke out.

"It rotates through the schools in the group each time. Last time was Fukurodani, and this time, it's Shinzen," Kenma spoke out and Haizaki could only let out a sigh as he remembered the training camp at Fukurodani back then.

How chaotic it was every night as Bokuto always wanted a pillow fight.

"Apparently we always have the summer training camp at Shinzen. The weather's cool, but there are a lot of bugs here," Kenma spoke out as he tried to smack the mosquito that tried to bite him.

"Oi, Tetsuro... Stop Lev already..." Haizaki muttered out and Kuroo looked confused.

"HINATA! DID YOU GROW AT ALL?!" Lev's voice echoed through the vicinity and Kuroo turned to look at Haizaki who had covered his ears, with a slight glare on his face that was present.

"Lev, you're too loud," Kenma muttered out.

"That's rude right from the get-go! Like I'd really grow in just two weeks!" Hinata yelled out.

"I grew another 2mm!" Lev spoke out, only to have Kuroo and Haizaki smacking him on the back harshly, dragging him away.

"Then do something about your skills already!" Haizaki snapped, feeling exhausted that he had to babysit Lev the entire training camp and he could only try to beg Yaku or Kuroo to help take over even for a good hour then.