❣ 𝟎𝟒. 𝐍𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐦𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧. ¹

That's what Akatsuki [name] thought she would believe in. How she was busy writing down notes after notes just in her notebook, just in case her desk buddy decided to return back to school, and thus needed the materials to catch up.

Kuroo, who was seated next to her in the next aisle, watched while she continued to diligently copy every note and equation the teacher had written on the board. A small smile appeared on his lips then as he hummed in response.

"Akatsuki, come up and solve this equation," and [name] looked up from her notes, where she could only look utterly confused then as she looked at what was written on the board. Yaku turned to look, noticing how she had on a rather confused look.

For she hadn't really been paying attention to what the teacher was speaking about. More like she was listening as if it was dictation, where she wrote everything down upon what was said. She hesitantly started to walk ahead, only to have Yaku slipping a piece of paper in her hand which ease, where she had to act like nothing had happened.

Walking up to the board did she looked at the piece of paper that Yaku had given her and she couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of relief as he had written the answer, where she scanned through with ease.

And started to write on the board then.

"Very good," the teacher spoke out, giving her a pat on the shoulder and [name] flashed a thumbs-up to Yaku, who responded as well as she walked back to her seat and resumed her duty of copying everything that was being taught.

Yet, her light pink coloured eyes could only travel to the empty seat next to her, where she pressed her lips into a fine thin line then, hoping to think of ways to get Haizaki to return to school.

It's gonna be another full week without him, and each time they had a homeroom session, their homeroom teacher would often ask whether is there news of Haizaki returning, or else he will have to report to the principal about it and have him expelled.

Which [name], Kuroo and Yaku didn't want to happen.

Yaku's eyes then widened when he flipped through his notebook, where there was sometimes little notes where he would write at the corner. And since he was reusing his second-year notebook, there were some dates written there.

And then an idea struck to him as he turned to look at Kuroo and [name] abruptly, startling the ones who were seated behind him and Yaku's eyes were sparkling somehow, which [name] and Kuroo could only wonder what he was thinking about.

"Let's crash his house and have a sleepover!" Yaku announced, only for [name] and Kuroo to try their best to not burst out laughing as their teacher stood next to Yaku's desk, with his arms crossed against his chest.