❣ 𝟏𝟕. 𝐅𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢

All she could do was to cheer,and that was all he needed

and that was all he needed.

"Here's to a good game!" Kuroo called out as he shook Bokuto's hand firmly. [name] had on a soft smile as she watched what was going on, how her heart was pounding hard against her chest as she sat next to Nekomata on the bench, hoping that everything was going to be alright.

"Fukurodani! Fukurodani!"

"Maaan! Fukurodani is so lucky. They have cheerleaders!" Lev commented as he turned to look, watching as the cheerleaders from Fukurodani was hyping up the cheers, giving the volleyball team some encouragement and support.

"Yeah! And I'm so jealous of how big their team is. Oh, and the trumpets! Can't forget the trumpets!" Inuoka commented and soon he and Lev flinched upon hearing a screeching sound coming from behind Inuoka.

"FIGHT! WIN! NEKOMA!"

"SCORE! YEAH! NEKOMA! FIGHT! WIN! NEKOMA!" and [name] looked at who was guiding the cheer and she turned to look at Yamamoto who held his hands up in defence which [name] laughed at as she flashed him a thumbs up.

"Yeah! Great one, cheer captain Akane!" the team called out and Haizaki flinched slightly as he turned to look, wondering if he was being called upon but realizing they were calling Yamamoto's younger sister instead.

"Looks like your baby sister is as fired up as always, Tora!" Yaku commented and Yamamoto had a rather embarrassed look as he watched as [name] walked closer to the audience and Akane noticed her, waving at her enthusiastically.

"Akatsuki-san! Hello!" she called out and [name] laughed, waving at her.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that..." Yamamoto whispered out.

"Fukurodani doesn't outdo us in cheering, thanks to her. So no need to apologize," Kai pointed out as he turned to look at Akane who was yelling some sentences to [name] who only nodded her head in response.

"But most of all..." Yaku commented.

"Good luck, Levochka dear!" Alisa yelled out and [name] flinched when she recognized Lev's older sister and she turned to look, noticing how Lev was giving the thumbs up to her.

"Lev-what?" Akane asked.

"Levochka!"

"Oh! What's that mean? It sounds really cool!"

"That's Lev's pet name,"

"Eeek! So cute!"

"Your big sister is as gorgeous as always," Yaku commented but soon averted his gaze when he turned to look and noticed how Haizaki wasn't bothered with looking towards where the audience was. How his dark blue ocean eyes were fixed on the court before him.

"Yep! She is!"

"Come on! Let's go for our official warm-ups!" Kuroo called out as he smacked Haizaki on the back, snapping the latter out of his thoughts as he looked like he was drowning in them. He then flashed Haizaki a reassuring smile and Haizaki noticed it, nodding his head slightly.