❣ 𝟏𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

He wanted to show her,all the happiness she deserves

all the happiness she deserves.

Many started to whisper, wondering where a particular volleyball manager had disappeared to. How the volleyball team was often seen walking with one another through the hallways, but it was obvious that their manager was missing.

They were so used to seeing [name] often walking in the middle of the group, next to Haizaki most of the time who has his arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer for a quick kiss on the top of her head.

Many knew then, not to mess with [name]. And especially the bullies who bulled Haizaki's younger sister, and bullying his girlfriend, they knew well enough not to mess with any of them after [name]'s parents met them.

How [name]'s mother had a hard time calming her husband down.

"Oh, so it was you three?" [name]'s father asked as he smiled with his eyes closed. An irk mark on his forehead was clearly in sight, whereas his wife held onto his arm, hoping to hold him back from going on a rampage.

"Akatsuki-san, I hope you will let us handle the situation. We deeply apologise that your daughter has to go through something so traumatising," the principal spoke out, yet, [name]'s father continued to look at the trio before him.

"Oto-san?" [name] called out, tugging on his hand. He turned to look at her and ruffled her hair gently, while he looked at Haizaki who was standing at the back with the rest of the volleyball team.

"Yes?" he asked, and [name] continued to tug on his hand.

"Please don't," she whispered out and her father let out a sigh as he motioned for Haizaki to escort [name] to leave the office. Haizaki took notice of it and started to guide [name] out of the office, including the rest of the volleyball team as well.

"Well, mochi," Haizaki spoke out, about to tell her that they should go and grab some food before the next class, only to have her pulling his hands up and covering her ears with them.

"YOU BLOODY BASTARDS! HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON MY DAUGHTER?!"

"A-AKATSUKI-SAN?!"

"Oh dear, here he goes again,"

"Oh..." Haizkai whispered out as he paled slightly together with the rest of the volleyball team, listening to the sound of [name]'s father yelling entirely at what had happened the previous day.

And how they know, they shouldn't mess with [name] at all. But Haizaki chuckled at what had happened instead, shaking his head as he guided [name] down the hallway.

"Hmm..." Haizaki hummed to himself as he and the volleyball team stood in front of the signboard that was placed at the front of the school's canteen, indicating what was being sold for the day.