❣ 𝟎𝟕. 𝐍𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬' 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬' 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧. ¹

"Haizaki..." and Haizaki groaned in his sleep as he held his cover tightly with his hands, feeling it being tugged away harshly. He could only then turn his body as he wrapped himself in his covers and continued with his sleep.

Only to wince when he felt someone kicking him harshly on the back.

"Haizaki! Get your ass up already! You are going to be late for school!" Kazuya yelled out and Haizaki groaned in response as he sat up on his bed with an extremely exhausted look on his face as he turned to look as the door was slammed shut.

Shrugging his shoulders did he lay back down.

"I SAID GET UP ALREADY!" and Haizaki quickly sat up the moment his room door was slammed opened and his dark blue ocean eyes widened as he looked at Kazuya who had an irk mark on his forehead, getting angry with how lazy and difficult it was to wake Haizaki up.

"I'm up, old man!" Haizaki yelled out as he unrolled himself from his covers and plopped onto the wooden floor harshly, where it was cold, causing him to shiver slightly as he stood up, yawning while ruffling his brown hair.

"Don't you dare fall asleep in the bathroom!" Kazuya yelled out and Haizaki turned to look and noticed what his uncle was wearing, raising an eyebrow in response did his lips curled up into a smile then.

"Alright, Pink Frilly Apron-san," Haizaki pointed out and Kazuya's light blue eyes widened as he realized he was still wearing the apron since he was preparing breakfast for Haizaki. Immediately, did he yank the apron off from his body and threw it onto the ground harshly, stomping on it.

"That stupid brat," he muttered out as he picked up the apron and gripped it tightly, walking away once he heard the sound of the shower being turned on in the bathroom, ensuring that Haizaki was indeed preparing for school and not loitering about in the bathroom to kill time.

He let out a sigh as he sets down the plates filled with food, and somehow his light blue eyes laid upon the side. It was comfortable, with three chairs stationed at the dining table, but the seat that remained empty for quite some time now.

Made his heartache a little. He let out a sigh, shaking his head as he grabbed hold of his cigarette and lit it up, just as Haizaki arrived while he was just wearing his school pants, with his towel over his shoulders as he ruffled his hair dry.

"Oh, is that what I think it is?" Haizaki asked as he settled himself on his seat and stopped drying his hair, pulling the towel away as he hung it on the back of his chair.