❣ 𝟏𝟗. 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

All they needed,was just a push

All they needed,
was just a push.

"Heh! Too easy, rookie! Too easy!" and [name] had an irk mark on her forehead at the way Bokuto was dissing Lev. She cracked her knuckles slightly, but her light pink coloured eyes soon widened as she looked at what happened.

"Shut your mouth you stupid overgrown baby owl!" Haizaki snapped and Bokuto shut his mouth almost instantly as he shrunk, running to where Akaashi was. Hazaki rolled his dark blue ocean eyes in response as he patted Lev on the back.

"Don't rush, we got your back," he spoke out as he started to walk away.

"Right, Bokuto," Haizaki spoke out as he turned, pointing his finger towards where Bokuto was who was looking out from behind Akaashi.

"Do you remember how to hit cross?" he asked with a smirk and Akaashi's eyes widened.

"Bokuto-san's weak point number 37, when one particular aspect of his game is working exceptionally well... Sometimes he will completely forget how to do everything else," Akaashi thought to himself as he pressed his lips into a fine thin line.

"Wait... How do I hit a cross-shot again...?"

And the entire Fukurodani team tensed up upon what he had said, and they could only hope for the best that their ace returned to knowing how to hit cross instead of straight the entire time. And Akaashi quickly turned to look at their coach who noticed it and quickly asked for a time out.

"Hm? What's going on?"

"Is Fukurodani's ace not feeling well?"

"I heard him say something about not knowing how to hit a cross-shot?"

"Seriously? Is he joking around?"

"Unfortunately no. He's dead serious," Akaashi thought to himself as he started to listen to what the audience was talking about.

"Really? You were nailing them just fine at the beginning of the game," Konoha pointed out as Bokuto tried to swing his arm to hit a cross but somehow his body wasn't turning the right angle.

"Yeah, but the line shot feels super awesome today, so I just started hitting those all the time and now they are kinda habit," Bokuto spoke out and Haizkai who was on the other side of the court watched, whereas Kuroo came over and elbowed him.

"What a way to taunt them, Zaki," he spoke out and Haizaki shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey, he dissed our members, I'll just have to send his team into a panic mode," Haizaki pointed out and Yaku chuckled as he came over and punched Haizaki lightly on the back.

"Way to go!"

"I can see that. When there's something you do totally by muscle memory and suddenly it doesn't work. Trying to think of how you did it before just makes it worst,"