Introduction

"Sometimes our life goals are followed by our interests and not the bullets,

Verily, the masterminds, then, can't play with the gun in the game of life." -

Dear Reader,

The world is full of virtuous and debauched people. People declare they debate or they stay mute.

People are not bad actually, the reasons behind them are.

Evil doesn't break you, but your decisions do.

Family isn't bad, but gaps are

Gaps are not the reason, nothingness is

My grandfather and Grandmother, King and Queen to the world fought for what they deserved, the only thing which made their decisions bad was that they fought for nothingness.

Yes.

The time during 2020 had been isolated with bad/good memories, experiences, and morals in our little brains, a piece of excessive information we can't handle. The crucial war is going to be over, believe me. But only when we will start to realize what are we fighting for. Is it freedom? Justice? No.

It is the approval of truth, the actuality. We are fighting with ourselves and within ourselves to fight against the tool in our brains that is preventing us from accepting the truth. That yes we are in a war and we have to find a way out! Either wise we are going to kill the insane humanity.

I have been through bad things, believe me. Read the book to the last page. I fought myself. So did my sister.

(No more spoilers, so keep reading). And never give up.

Your Jasper.

For those who live in my world of imagination, your beauty reflects here.