1

It was late, 4:28, and I was streaming Among Us with some of my friends.

I'd just won an imposter game and was rubbing it in everyone's faces.

"Wait guys can I invite someone real quick?" One of my friends, Amy, asked. We had been playing for at least four, probably five hours so there was only me and one other person that had been playing the whole time.

"Sure, go ahead," I said

"Just don't freak out," she said. We all started to talk over each other, really confused as to who she was adding until a someone joined the VC.

"Hey guys, what's up,"

We all started talking again when we heard pokimane, POKIMANE, on the VC.

She laughed and we stopped talking.

Amy introduced us and after a few minutes of talking we started the game.

"Yes," I celebrated under my breath when I was imposter with Poki, lucky.

We played on Polus map. Poki followed me to o2 where we double killed Harrison and Laura (idk they're just random names)

We vented away and went different directions. I went towards lab where I was about to kill Amy but the bodies were reported.

"Two bodies in o2," Derek told us once we unmuted.

"So it was a double kill?" I asked

"Yeah," he replied

"Y/n, where did you come from before I saw you in lab?" Amy asked me

"I did wires and boarding pass in admin,"

No one sussed me.

"Is anyone sus or should we skip?" Olly asked

No one had any sus so we skipped.

I headed to lab where I faked telescope and samples before killing Derek and venting away.

I went to admin and into decontam, where I killed Olly and then suddenly a body was reported.

It was Amy's body so it was Poki's kill. We only had to kill one more person before we won.

"Oh no, that's not good," I said once I'd unmuted, "any sus?"

"Body in weapons, I went past Poki in o2 before going into weapons to do asteroids but found Amy decapitated," Char explained

"We have to vote someone out," Poki said

"Bold of you to say WE, Poki when you're looking at me very sus," Char blamed

"Me? Why?"

"You were so gunna follow me and kill me in o2 but I got away, plus you were the only person close to the body,"

"I came from electrical and did wires in o2, I was going back up to electrical to do wires again," she defended.

"Well we have to vote someone, so Poki or Char is our best option," Simon said calmly, he didn't talk much but he was very good at the game.

"Who are you thinking Si?" I asked

"Char you said you came from o2?" He asked

"Yeah...?" Char answered

"What task did you come from,"

"I just finished refuelling engines, went to o2 to refill the cannisters and then went to do asteroids but found Amy dead,"

"It's Poki," he said confidently

"Why?" I asked

"I saw her doing refuel, and I trust her,"