I- Fights

"Kakashi!" Rin runs at him, waving. Leaving Obito and me behind in the process. "Rin! Wait for me!" and I spoke too fast. Of course, Obito would run after her.

    "Rin, Obito! You left me. Again." I stick my tongue out at them. "Sorry Y/n, I couldn't let Rin run off by herself! It's dangerous out here!" Obito announces smiling sheepishly, rubbing his hand against his neck.

    "She was almost to Kakashi. She would've been fine." gosh, for being seven years old he likes Rin. "Let's go play in the sandbox Kakashi!" Rin smiles at him. Hope in her eyes.

    "No, it's dirty. Play with Obito, I'm going to go read." he doesn't even look at her, as he lazily walks off. "Forget him Rin! I'll play with you!" Obito smiles.

    Great now I'm stuck playing by myself. Kakashi's too much into his book under that tree, and Rin and Obito are having a lot of fun in the sandbox. Some friends I have.

    "Look at her! She's all alone!"

    "Because she's ugly! That's why no one wants to be her friend!"

    The third boy pushes me down. Landing on my butt with an "oof" they're not wrong, but they don't need to say it aloud. No Y/n, don't start crying now.

    "Look the crybaby going to cry!"

   The three bullies start laughing, pointing at my fragile self. Bringing my knees to my chest, I bury my face in my legs. My arms lock around my legs, as I try to block them out.

    "Leave her alone!" Obito's voice rung through my ears. My head perked up, turning to the side to him with Rin behind him.

    "What are you going to do about it?"

    The "leader" I'm guessing, spoke. "I'll kick your butts! That's what!" Obito closes his eyes, crossing his arms in confidence. A small smile crosses my lips.

    "It's three against one! You're going to lose!"

    "Two against three." Kakashi corrected him.

    With that, a fight between the five, little boys broke out. It took a while to break up the fight, but in the end, Kakashi, and Obito, had the least amount of bruises.

    "You two didn't need to step in, I had it under control!" I nod my head, wiping the dirt off of Kakashi's face. "Letting them push you down, isn't handling it Y/n." adding slight pressure to the bruise, Kakashi swats my hand away with a scowl.

    "Rin! Did you see me! I was a hero!" he's like a little puppy. Always needing approval. Rin smiles patching up his cheek. "You suck at being a hero. That boy had you pinned down." Kakashi barks out.

    Looking the other way, I try to contain my laughter. "Kakashi! Y/n! Why are you laughing?! I saved you!" "You could barely handle that kid. It was more of a three on one." Kakashi rolls his eyes.

    "I had something in my eye!" "Obito you can't get anything in your eye with those goggles on." those two bicker like crazy. Deciding to let them argue, Rin and I quietly walk out of the bathroom and sit on my bed.

    "Rin, do you think those two will ever get along?" I ask, laying down. She joins me "Maybe someday. I hope so, they're always fighting."

    "It's entertaining, to say the least, don't you think?" I giggle thinking about some of the arguments between the two. She giggles with me "Sometimes."