28| End of Term

a/n: hi guys I know all of you probably thought that the previous chapter was the last part. Nahhh, you're all wrong, there's a few more chapters to go! I solemnly swear that. Anyways, enjoy this one!

Reader's POV

It was kind of bittersweet, saying goodbye to Professor Moony, knowing that there was a slight possibility that he would return to teach here at Hogwarts. But deep inside my heart, I knew that, someday we will see each other again.

And also Sirius. I'll miss him too. At first, I thought, along with the rest of the Wizarding World that he was dangerous murderer. But once I met him, I saw more of his soft side, he was a gentle and kindhearted man.

Too bad that Pettigrew git had escaped the grounds, he was supposed to be the one to rot in Azkaban. Sirius's name deserves to be cleared, I'm sure that he and Harry would reunite soon.

I honestly felt a little miserable for Harry. He lived with the Dursleys for twelve horrid years and spent the rest of his life alone until Hagrid showed up.

My mind could perfectly register Harry's would-be life with Sirius. Just imagine, a fine-looking house, with chandeliers and lots of portraits. Sirius being the kind of parent James would've been to Harry.

And I could perfectly imagine Harry having kids of his own and Sirius playing with them. That was the kind of life that Harry would've had if it weren't for Pettigrew.

I'll miss them, Professor Moony and Sirius, so much.

"(y/n)?"

My heart jumped and I turned around. Harry stood a few feet away from me, looking surprised.

I stood straighter and fixed my hair, dashing towards him, hugging him tighter than ever.

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked him. I was concerned about him about the incident last night.

"Yeah, totally fine. And you?" he asked me in turn, staring at the thick bandages on my arm.
"Oh, I'm okay." I told him.

"Will you be a —"

"No, I'm not gonna be a werewolf, Harry." I reassured him, he sighed in relief and smiled at me, as I smiled back.

"You know Harry I feel bad for you." I said sadly.
"Why is that?" he asked.
"You have Sirius as your godfather, and his name's still not cleared. You still don't get to live with him." I replied.

Harry frowned, I stroked his back to comfort my friend. "I know. It's kind of heartwarming really. You know, I thought I had no other family left, just Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia and Dudley. But when I found that Sirius was my godfather and he was innocent, I was so happy (y/n). At least there was someone outside Hogwarts who cares what happened to me."

"I know," I smiled. "Sirius is a nice person to hang out with," Harry nodded in reply. "You know last night at the Whomping Willow, I wasn't joking when I said that Sirius and I met a few months back."

"Really?" Harry asked, absent-minded and yet curious at the same time.

"We'll that's something I have to tell you at the train." I laughed, as he too joined me in laughter.

And then all of a sudden, I saw his eyes widening and his face turning a bit pale. Was there something wrong? Did his scar hurt? Probably not, because whenever Harry's scar would hurt, he would often touch the area of his forehead where his scar was located.

"Harry? Are you okay?" I said.

"His servant has been chained these twelve years. Tonight... the servant will break free... and set out to rejoin his master... The Dark Lord.. will rise again... greater and more terrible than ever.. before." I heard Harry saying this words, as he breathed heavily.

"What?" I asked, alarmed.

Harry seemed to have finally snapped out of it. "It-it was Professor Trelawney's prediction the other day. She said that, Voldemort, w-would come back. And his servant's gonna help him. The servant's Pettigrew."

I flinched at the name of You-Know-Who, and said. "Harry, you've defeated Vol- You-Know-Who three times. Since you were a year old, when you defended the Philosopher's Stone, and when you destroyed the diary in the Chamber of Secrets. How could he possibly come back? I think you should calm down a bit."

Harry reluctantly nodded.

"I think we should go back to the Great Hall." Harry said, with a weak smile as I followed right after him.

I cast one look upon Professor Moony's office, knowing that it would be soon occupied by a different professor. I smiled and closed the door.

Soon, we all received the exam results. I had passed every subjects. I was ecstatic. Reviewing for days and nights really payed off. Percy, Ron's brother had got his too-grade N.E.W.Ts; Fred and George had a handful of O.W.Ls thanks to their wonderful performance as Beaters in their team.

Gryffindor had won the Quidditch Cup.

And for the third time, Gryffindor had won the House Cup. The annual end-of-term feast took place among decorations of scarlet and gold. The Gryffindor table was the noisiest, and celebrated their victory along with Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff as we all ate, drank, talked and laughed with the rest.

Slytherin, well, were sulking on their seats.