11~What Happened? Pt.1

Mitch's POV:

"Owww......fuck"I whispered.

I groan softly and open my eyes slowley. Jerome, lightly snoring and his mouth barely open. We were in the same position that we were in last night. I ninja like get out of his grasp and get out from the covers. My feet hitting the floor. When I went to stand I almost fell, but I grabbed the smooth wooden bed rail at the end. I stand back up. My arms and legs felt weak. Trembling as I started walking. I walk slowley out the door and into the hallway and down the stairs. Gripping the hand rail tightly until my veins pop out of my wrists and hands. My vision was sorta blurry and my heart was racing. I went to grab the wall, but I missed and fell on my knees and on my stomach.

"D-dammit"I studder.

I get up shakingly and grab the center marble table in the kitchen. Clutching that tightly as I grab my ,now, four pills from my medicine cabniet. Grabbing a drink of water and swallowing my pills. I cough lightly and slid on the floor, against the small cabniets for pans and bowls. But something was different, it wasn't working. The're immediate effect. Nothing happening. Pain started moving up my chest and around my heart. I clutch my shirt in that area and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Je-Jero-Jerome"I panted.

I went to stand again, but my arms shakened to much. I just fell right back down. This time on my side. Finally blackness took over my vision, then my body. Then I fell unconscious.

Jerome's POV:

I smile when I woke up, birds chirping and sunshine coming through the window, but something worried me. And that's an empty spot beside me. I pull back the covers and sit up. Rubbing my eyes then placing my feet on the floor. I walk slowley past the doorway and to the small hallway that led to a stairwell. I skip on the stairs and when I reach the bottom, and turn the corner, my eyes widen and gloss.

"M-Mitch"I said, my voice shakened.

I run to him and sit him up against the cabinets. I grab his wrist and put two fingers on his vein. When I felt nothing my own heart started racing. I tried his neck. Nothing. I put my ear to his chest, *budump*.............*budump* My eyes widen and I sigh heavily. Even though it was shaken. I bit my bottom lip. His heart beat was really slow. I glance and see his pill bottles on the counter. Along with a glass of water and the edges were fogged up. The cabinet door was open. I wipe my eyes and pick him up bridal style. I walk quickly to the living room closet and grab a blanket. I grab my keys and phone from the coffee table and stuff them in my pocket. Spreading the blanket over him and my arms, I'm going out the door and to the car. I lay him in the backseat and go into the drivers. Starting the car and driving off to the hospital.

(Timeskipz~In his room)

It was so quiet. The only noise was the heart monitor beeping. Beeping in a rhythm that I learned an hour ago, and it was still the same. The doctor said he passed out for some reason and he doesn't know why. When we arrived here, a little bit of blood was dripping out of his mouth. I'm worried sick. I'm gonna be by his side. I'm not leaving till he awakens. I hear the door open and I look. I smile and wave.

"Hey dude"he waves back.

Ty hiding behind him. He hates hospitals. After what happened last time when him and Mitch were in one for a accident, something happened, in the hospital with them two that I don't even wanna talk about. He waves from behind Adam and comes around.

"It's okay Ty, no one's gonna hurt you".

"This is the same room though".

"Me and Jerome are here now. No one's gonna hurt y'all. We promise. Right Jerome"Adam said.

Looking at me and nodding. I nod also and sigh. Turning back to Mitch and scooping up his hand. I glide my thumb softly over his knuckle.

"So...", he paused and Ty grabbed Adam's hand ,"is he gonna be okay"?

I turn around to them and smile.

"Yeah, I hope so"I frowned. My eyes glossen.

"He's gonna be fine Jerome. Don't worry though, okay"?

I nodded as I kiss his hand and his heart monitor skipped a beat. Making me smile.

"You guys better go. Visiting hours are almost over and I need time alone. I'm spending the night so don't worry".

"You need anything?"Adam asked.

I shake my head and lay it on the bed rail. Closing my eyes and holding Mitch's hand tighter through the rails so it wouldn't fall. I hear a sigh escape their lips and I hear the wooden closet open. I felt a soft blanket wrap around me and I smile. The door closed gently and it was noisless once again. Except for the monitor.

(A/N- Sorry that this one was shorter than usual )