2~Big Screen Encounter

Mitch's POV:

"Mitch...Mitch...MITCH".

I open my eyes slowley and look to see Jerome on top of me. Jumping up and down. Making the bed squeak from the springs.

"What"I groaned.

He smirked. He laid right on top of me.

"Ohf".

He smiled and kissed my lips.

"You need to get up, were going somewhere in an hour. You need a shower because my little Benja stinkys"he grinned.

Kissing my lips again, but a little longer.

"Where are we going".

I turn over on my side as he pulled himself off me and made himself fall in front of me. Making me jump.

"Not telling. It's a surprise. I'm gonna do a whole bunch of surprises from now on"he smirked.

I groan again and went to turn my back to him because it's....7:00 in the morning. It's too early for this Canadian.

"Mitch, Mitch, Mitch, Mitch, Mi-".

"Whaaaaat"I groaned once more.

"Your taking a bath with me. Come on"he said casually.

I sit up straight immediately and my face is on fire. As red as crimson.

"W-what"I studder.

"You heard me. If your not taking a shower then your taking a bath...with me. Now come on".

He goes to the closet and picks the same outfit from yesterday. Jogging into the bathroom and I hear water running and clothes hitting something. He comes back into the bedroom and picks me up bridal style. I cross my arms as he carries me into the bathroom with him. Closing and locking the door. I look around. He had clothes on the sink, towels on the towel rack, warm bath water was filling up the tub and making the mirror fog the was above the sink. He sat me on the toliet seat. Taking shampoo, conditioner, and body wash and sitting them on the shelves that were made on the walls in the tub. Low enough for us to reach if we were sitting down. There was even a cup. He came to me and slipped off my shirt. Then his shirt. Then my pants. Then his pants. He has the elastic waist band in his hands, but he's just sitting there, smirking. I blush and narrow my eyes. He slids off mine and then his boxers and picks me up bridal style. I blush a crimson red again and he sits in the tub, then pulls me in his lap. I cross my arms again and make a ,'humpf', sound. Acting like I was pouting. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back closer to his chest. Laying his head in the crease of my neck. He turns his head to the side, torwards my neck, and starts planting gentle kisses which makes me moan softly. Sounding more like humming.

"I'm sorry babe", he stopped kiss my neck the started kissing up and on my ear ,"I know it's...early, but where I eanna take us starts at 8:30 and it's a little ways to go".

I nod and close my eyes.

"Mmmmm", I moan softly and quietly ,"it's okay biggumz".

The top of me, shoulders and up, were turning warm and red, the other half was covered in hot water. He moves one arm to under mine and keeps the other one at my waist. Squeezing me so I couldn't move from his lap. I smile and grip and forearms. Moving them off me then turning around. My legs barley wrapped around his waist.

"I thought you said we were gonna take a bath. Not this"I smirked.

He frowned but smiled out of the corner of his mouth to show that he was playing.

"Fine, but I'm gonna get you. It's been 3 months since they last time we did it and it's making me sad".

"Oh you poor little sexless soul. You'll be fine for a little while longer. I promise. You won't die without sex"I giggled.