17~Finally Broken

(A/N- Two chapters in one day? WHAT!?)

Narrator's POV:

Adam sighed. The unconscious Mitch in his arms, and his dead bacca friend on the hospital bed made him wanna cry. Silent tears were strolling on his and Ty's cheeks anyways.

"Thanks doc".

He nodded and Adam started carrying him to the waiting room and into the parking lot. He put him in the back seat, laid him down and they got into the car. Driving off to their house. They both agreed on the way that Mitch should stay with them for a while to get back to being okay.
(Timeskipz~ Mitch Is Awake And They Were Sitting On The Couch Quietly)
Mitch's POV:

I had my knees to my chest and my head in them. I was crying loudly. Ty and Adam were sitting on each side of me and they were rubbing my back for comfort. It didn't work though.

"W-W-Why d-did th-this h-happen t-to hi-him"I cried.

"I don't know. I guess it was meant to be huh?"Adam mumbled.

I raised my head up and narrowed my eyes at him.

"What the hell do you know!? He didn't deserve this! He didn't deserve die! It should've just stayed to being me"!

He sighed and pulled my torso and head into his chest as I started to cry again loudly. He kept rubbing my back with one arm around my waist and the other around my shoulders. He had his neck in mine. The hug was tight and calming. After a couple of hours I calmed down and was only crying lightly instead of sobbing a waterfall down my cheeks and face. He let me go from the hug, that was only then from the side and Ty was hugging me also.

"I-Im", I sniffed ,"I'm gonna go take a shower".

They nodded and let me go. I slowley dragged my feet up their stairs and into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I sigh and push my back to the wall. Let's get this over with.

Narrator's POV:

Adam grabbed Ty's hand and dragged him upstairs and into their bedroom. Shutting the door and letting out a huge breath of air. Ty did the same.

"What are we gonna do about Mitch? I don't think he's gonna make it being this broken"Ty mumbled.

Crossing his arms across his chest and walking to sit on the bed. Adam sighed and sat next to him. Wrapping an arm around his waist from the side. Ty looked over at him and Adam gave him a quick kiss. He blushed and smiled lightly. Their eyes widen when they heard a thump, coming from the bathroom. They jump up and jog to the bathroom door. Adam went to open it, but the knob wouldn't budge.

"Mitch"?

He knocked on the door loudly and he didn't answer. The water was on though. 'Did he fall?'Ty thought. Adam started ramming the door with his shoulder after a couple minutes of more shouting Mitch's name. Finally it bursted open and he opened the door fully. Adam's eyes glossened and when Ty looked over his shoulder, he screamed and went under his arm and kneeled in front of Mitch.

"M-Mitch?", Ty stuttered ,"Mitch wake up"!

"How the hell could you say that!?", Adam kneeled in from of him also and pulled the knife from his chest. Around his stomach area. "He has a knife. In. His. Stomach"!

"I'm sorry! Im panicking"!

Adam kissed his forehead and shook his shoulders as he faced himself and Ty to look at him.

"C-Calm down. He's gonna be okay. Okay"?

Ty nodded and his eyes were leaking slowley and Adam wiped them away. He picked him up bridal style then Ty helped him stand so he wouldn't fall, even though Mitch was light from not eating much when everything was going on. He ran down the stairs and Ty followed behind him. Grabbing the car keys and their phones. Adam sat in the back passenger seats with Mitch still bridal style in his arms. Ty went to the drivers seat and started the car.

"O-Okay...um..."Ty shakened.

Pulling out of the driveway slowley and into the road. What disturbed and upset them the most, was the smile on Mitch's light blue lips.
(Timeskipz~ In The Waiting Room)
"Someone!?"Adam shouted.

A doctor and another came through the white and slender hallway with a stretcher. Adam laid him down and followed the doctor's. Telling him what happened while starring at Mitch's body. Still keeping the smile on his face. Blood was soaking through his hoodie and he guessed his undershirt also since it was showing on his hoodie.

"D-Don't worry Mitch. Y-Yo-Your gonna be okay"Adam mumbled.

When they ran through the hall, and past what was Jerome's hospital room. Their eyes widen and they stopped as the doctor kept rolling the stretcher down the hall. Jerome was sitting up, smiling, and talking to a doctor. 'WHAT THE HELL'they both screamed in their minds.

(A/N- Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuun!!!!)