3~Pool Fun?

( A/N- I'm back guys \~3~/ )

Jerome's POV:

"Mitch! Your fine! Just put on the swimming trunks"I said.

He thrashed on the bed, trying to get away.

"No! I'm swimming in my clothes".

"Your fine! Your body is not disgusting"I whispered.

Smiling and letting my grip go a little. He calmed down and started blushing. I sit up and he sits up in front of me. I put my hands on his waist and kiss the middle of his chest. Making him blush and his eyes widen.

"J-Jerome"he stuttered.

I kiss his stomach and smiled as I raise my head and then kiss his forehead and lips. I place my hands on his cheeks. He was a blushing a crimson red that spread to his ears.

"You and your body are perfect as they are. Even your personalities, and I love you with all my heart"I whispered.

He smiled.

"Thanks biggumz. I love you too. With all my heart and soul".

I kissed him again and handed him the trunks.

"Do I have to".

"Either you change or I strip you down and put it on you"I smirked.

My face flushed and his turned back to being crimson. He grabbed the trunks and pushed me out of the room. I looked confused and turned around. Banging softly on the door.

"Mitch? Let me back in. I need to change to"I yelled.

I heard the click and smile when I saw he changed. He looked so cute. I got him a pair of black and red checkered swimming trunks. He let his arms hang and he rubbed one arm with other, up and down. Face flushed.

"You look cute in them babe. Don't be shy".

He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, uh, thanks. I guess"he mumbled.

I nod and kissed his forehead. Going in the room and changing into mine. Mine was black and brown checkered. He blushed while he watched me change so I just smirked and kept my boxers low. He covered his face with his hands and squeaked. Making me laugh. I pull them up to below my belly button and walk to him. Wrapping my arms around his waist. He looked down, still blushing deeply.

"What's wrong"I grinned.

"I-It feels like were in our boxers".

He squeezed his eyes shut and looked down. I smile and just cuff my hands on his cheeks and rise his head up to give a big kiss on the lips. He's still shy after we've been together for almost a year. I hear someone jump in the water and already knew who it was. I smile and Mitch smiles. I pick him up bridal style and start down stairs. His eyes widen.

"No! Jerome! Put me down"he yelled.

Thrashing ,this time in my arms. I go down the stairs slowley until we make it to the back door, where I see Adam and Ty in the water already. I get closer to the edge and throw Mitch in, then myself. I quickly bob myself to the top and smile when I see his chocolate brown eyes narrow at me.

"What"I chuckled.

He turned around and crossed his arms. Pretending to pout, which doesn't work on me anymore. I swim up, sneaking-ly, behind him and wrapped my arms around him. Making him jump. I heard a laugh coming from Ty and Adam who were sitting on the edge of the pool now. Soaking wet. I drag him to the edge of the pool and sit him in my lap.