14~Welcome Home

(A/N- Sorry that it's a little short)
Mitch's POV:

Jerome signed paperwork for me to leave and I could finally talk since it's been over half and hour. I changed and walked into the hallway where Jerome and the doctor were. I sigh and grab his hand and hug him from behind. He smiled and turned his head. Kissing my cheek. He frowned though and I looked at him.

"What's wrong"?

He turned to me and shook his head ,"It's nothing. We're just talking. Go wait in the lobby for me and I'll be there in a minute".

"Can I have some money for the machine. I'm thirsty".

He nodded and digged in his pocket for $5 and handed it to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek then go into the lobby. Going to the machine and putting the money in. Then I punch in the numbers for a bottle of water and a small bag of Doritos. I get my change and stuff it into my pocket and then sit in a chair. I open the water and take a small sip then twist the lid back on it. I sigh and lean on the back of the chair. I smile when I see Jerome coming from the hallway. He came to me and I stood. I look back at the hallway and see the doctor there. I smile and wave to him. He waved back and then we left hand and hand into the parking lot. Are fingers staying intertwined until we make it to the car. We get in and get buckled and when we did, he laid his arms on the steering wheel and laid his forehead on his forearms. He let out a big sigh and I look confused. I rubbed his shoulder.

"You okay biggums"?

He turned his head torwards me and gave a small smile. He nodded.

"Yeah um....stress. All of this going on and what happened and everything. It's causing alot of stress and I really only got like two or three hours of sleep last night and I'm tired. I'm fine though"he mumbled.

I nodded and he started driving. I don't really believe him though. He doesn't look fine. He has bags under his eyes and he looks pale.....and in pain? I just slowley look forward at the road and we stayed quiet the rest of the way home.
(Timeskipz~ At Home)
"Hey Jerome. Where did you put my phone"?

When I got no reply I looked confused. He went upstairs right? I shake my head and walk quietly up the stairs. Maybe he went to bed. He did say he only slept a little last night and that he was tired and stressed. I open the bedroom door and sigh softly. He was in bed. I guess he was asleep. He was facing torwards the wall so I can't really tell. I walk to beside the bed and look over at him. Yep. Asleep. I shake his shoulder lightly and he groans. I really didn't want to wake him up, but he shouldn't sleep in his clothes. At least put on some pajamas. He turned over a little to see me with only half opened and squinted eyes.

"Come on. Change clothes at least. You shouldn't sleep in your clothes"I smile lightly.

He nodded and when he started pulling off his shirt, I walked to the dresser and grabbed a pair of his sweatpants. He pulled off his pants and put the comfy ones I had out on and laid back down. This time torwards the door were I could see him. He closed his eyes and sighed while breathing in and out of his mouth. When I knew he was asleep, I put the back of my hand on his forehead and felt. He did feel warm. I strip off my shirt and pants and get into bed behind him after shutting the door and turning off the lights. I lay torwards him and kissed the back of his neck. Since I couldn't reach his lips. He moved a little then laid still. I sigh and turned my back to him. Closing my eyes. (if your confused it is nighttime cause woke up at like 1:00 in the morning and got home around 1:30. so yeah it is nighttime and late) He sure has been acting strange since he talked to the doctor the first time when I was awake. I look back over when he started moving and he turned my way. I turn his way slowley and smile. I kiss his forehead. Maybe I'm just worrying about nothing.