8~Get Well Soon

(A/N- On the top I do not own this song, but I do love the group. Its 'X-Ray', by 'Family Force 5', from their ,'Time Stands Still' album. They are like an electronic Christian group. I'm sorry that if it doesn't work. Search it through youtube or something cause I know you'll love it and and I think it goes good with this story. Yeah, so bye. Guys, luv y'all)

(A/N- Did you like the song? If you didn't do the lyric version then here are the words....
You were there when I hit rock bottom
You were there when I left and wandered
You see inside of me
You see things I can't see (Oh)
I'm in need of an XRAY

XRAY [x8]

You were there when I lost my cool
You were there when I act a fool (Oh)
I'm in need of an XRAY

[CHORUS:]
You see through me
You are my XRAY
My heart believes
You are my XRAY
Deeper than flesh and bone
You show me my soul (Oh)
You are my XRAY

XRAY [x8]

You were there when I hit rock bottom (And every moment in between)
You were there I left and wandered (You never lettin' go of me)
Take a look inside of me
Show me what I can't see (Oh)
I'm in need of an XRAY

[RAP VERSE:]
Watch out for the lightning that's charging through me
10,000 volts of electricity
Rumbling like thunder
That's under my feet
Translucent
You look at my heart like a blueprint

[CHORUS:]
You see through me
You are my XRAY
My heart believes
You are my XRAY
Deeper than flesh and bone
You show me my soul (Oh)
You are my XRAY

XRAY [x8]

You were there when I lost my cool
You were there when I act a fool
You see inside of me
Show me what I can't see (Oh)
I'm in need of an XRAY
Sooooo, did you like it? I love the song and the group. If you did like them, then go and check out more of their songs. I suggest either BZRK, Chainsaw, Sweep The Leg, or Cray Button. Luv y'all \~#3#~/ )
.
.
.
.
.
Mitch's POV:

I groan as I stand up from bed. Going down the stairs to see Jerome watching t.v and already dressed. He looked at me, smiled and pat the cushion next to him. I smile and walk and sit beside him. He pulled me in his lap though and held me close to his chest.

"You ready baby"?

"I-I don't wanna go to the hospital again"I whined.

He smiled and cuffed my cheeks with my hands as I turned and straddled his waist. He pulled my face and gave me a quick kiss.

"You'll be okay. Their just gonna change your treatment a little, then you'll come home from the hospital bus and I'll be here waiting for you. Okay"?

I nod and sigh then jump from his lap. Running into the bathroom and getting in the shower as I locked the door, stripped and got in.

(Timeskipz- Out Of The Shower And Dressed And At The Hospital In The Waiting Room)

I sigh and swing my feet back and forth and keep my hands under my thighs. I was shivering. I wish Jerome was here.

"Mitch"?

I look up and smile at the lady in the hallway. I take a deep breath and jump up from the chair. Walking to her and getting hugged.

"Hey Abby".