5~Too Much Silverware

(A/N- Hey guys, I'm back and she is better, but we're not positive or 100% sure that she'll have it again. So sorry for that little break and here's another chapter.

Oh and also, thank you for the people who commented on the note and prayed and hoped she would get better. That meant alot to me soo thank you all for that. Luv ya guys soo much)

Mitch's POV:

"Hey Mitch. Mitch".

"Hmm"I groaned.

He kept shaking me and I know he won't stop until I give him a real answer.

"What".

"We gotta get up...take a shower...then get dressed".

I open my eyes and sit up. A pain rising in my chest like always.

"Why? Where are we going".

"We're going to a restaurant. Our reservation is at 1:00"he said happily.

I looked confused and pulled the covers back a little off my lap.

"When did you do all of this".

"A couple minutes. Come on babe, it's 8:00".

My cheeks flushed, but I smiled. I get off my from the bed and go to the closet. Opening it and went to grab our normal attire, but his hand stopped me and made me hang it back up.

"Nononono, baby. We're wearing the suits. Get the two from the end of the closet while I go get the shower ready"he explained as he kissed me then walked into the bathroom.

I grab the two suits and lay them on the bed neatly. I go into the bathroom myself and saw he got the shower running and he was already in. I closed and locked the door. The steam made it kinda hard to breathe. Kinda like a thin layer of fog. I stip and grabbed two towels and laid them on the sink. When I walked in the shower, two hands grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall. I smile and laughed lightly under my breath.

"Really"?

"Yep"he smirked.

Slamming his lips with mine.

"I love you Jerome~".

"I love you too baby".

(Timeskipz- After shower)

We were finally in our suits. When I went to push on my tie, two hands grabbed mine and pulled away. I looked confused at him as he started tying it for me.

"Don't lie to me", he smiled ,"I know you can't tie a tie".

I smiled and nodded.

"It's true".

I watched as he tied, twisted and folded the silk fabric piece. Making my head spin at how fast he was going, but surprised at how neat it turned out to be. He gave me a quick kiss then patted my stomach. Making me smile and my cheeks flushed a little. He grabbed his keys and stuffed then in his pants pocket as he walked into the kitchen. Coming back to me with a cup of water and the three pills.

"Do I have to Jerome"I frowned.

He nodded ,"yep. This treatment will work and help you".

"You know it won't"I whispered.

Thankfully he didn't hear me cause I didn't want to be corrected on something that is true. He handed me my prescription and I took it real quick. He smiled and kissed me quickly as he walked back into the kitchen and came back again , this time empty handed. He grabbed my hand and his phone. Sticking his phone into the opposite pocket of the keys then grabbed the keys as he held his grip on my hand.