15~Not To Believe

(A/N- Okay, before we start, thank you guys sosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososooooooooo much for 4.1K reads and 213 votes and all of the comments and everything else. It means soo much to me and I luv y'all guys so much. Thank you and now you may read)

(Warning- This has major cussing in this chapter btw)

Mitch's POV:

"Blah! *spit*".

My eyes open and I groan and rub my eyes. Getting up and putting on a large shirt and sweatpants. I walk into the small hall and into the bathroom. My eyes widen and glossen. I quickly walk inside and kneel down beside Jerome. Small tears fell down my cheeks silently. I hug him from behind and hug him tightly. He spit and flushed. He turned to me.

"J-Jerome. W-What's g-going o-on"I sobbed.
He turned his head to look at me and gave a small smile. A small line of blood was leaving the corner of his lips and down his cheek and chin and jaw and onto the floor. He smiled not even an inch, smaller than that, bigger and sighed.

"Nothing's wrong. I promise".

"H-How can you say th-that and your f-fucking puking up blood"I sobbed.

Hugging his back tighter, even though I probably shouldn't in his current situation, but I really don't care right now. He sighed again and pulled me off him. He pulled me to the front of himself and held my forearms while I gripped under his shoulders, on his arms.

"Mitch", he let go of my arm for a sec and wiped the blood from his mouth and gripped my arm again ,"I'm oka-".

"YOUR NOT FUCKING OKAY DAMMIT"!

He frowned and looked down at the tiled ground which had some spots of blood on it.

"Mitch......I-I....I r-really don't know h-how to explain it", his eyes glossened deeply which made my own water up more ,"W-When the doctor p-pulled me out of the r-room the first time, he h-had two yellow folders in his h-hands. He showed me them and I t-thought I was gonna pass out r-right then and there. He s-showed me scans of my body from my last d-doctors appointment to o-one that I had when I was like 5. T-There was a small spot of something on the f-first one which was the one when I was y-young. Then he showed me the one t-that I had taken like a c-couple months ago. The spot was w-way bigger and everywhere in my b-body. Mitch....I-I....I *sniff*", he was crying so hard that I'm surprised that I understood anything he said to me ," I-I h-have h-heart c-cancer a-and I-I've h-had i-it s-since I-I w-was l-little a-and i-it's f-finally t-taken f-full a-affect. I-It's w-worse t-then w-what t-the d-doctor t-thought i-it w-was a-and c-can't t-take t-the e-estimated t-time a-and f-figure o-out h-how l-long I-I've g-got t-to l-live".

I swear I could hear and feel my heart break and my mind explode. The tears fell so fast, but not a single sound escaped my lips, not until like a couple of seconds anyway. I started crying hard with him and he brung me into a hug and I hugged him back quickly. I wanted to feel him.

"This can't be happening! We were gonna have a happy ending! We were supposed to have a happy ending like in movies or fairy tails, but their not real! Why is this happening to us! This is all my fault"!

He grabbed my shoulders and wiped his own eyes off before wiping off mine slowley and gave me a long kiss. As if this was gonna be are last one. I could taste the some warm, some cold metal in his mouth. The blood he was puking up for god no telling how long.

"H-Hey *sniff*. Hey, look at me. I'm gonna be fine. None of this is.....none of this is your fault. Okay? Don't think like that. Okay? We can't change anything. If I could I would in a heartbeat. I-Im sorry".

He started crying hard. My eyes glossen myself. He never cried much. This only made me cry softly and I hugged him tightly. He pushed his head into the crook of my neck and cried in it. I run my hand through his hair and rub the back of his neck with the other.

"H-Hey like you said to me.....e-everything's gonna be alright".

Me just saying that already wants me to cry my eyeballs out. He nodded, but kept crying. I sit up against the wall of the bathroom and pulled his head into my chest. I felt like we've switched bodies. I was like this not to long ago. I feel like him. In his position. Now I know how he feels.
(Timeskipz~ 2 Hours later)
I sighed. He fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him up, so I just lay my head on the wall and fell asleep then and there. To tired from all of the crying.