16~Never Knew

Mitch's POV:

*thump*
My eyes widen when I felt something land on my lap. I look down quickly and my eyes widen. I put a shaking and trembling hand on his shoulder and shake him lightly.

"J-Jerome. W-Wake up. T-This isn't f-funny"I stuttered.

My eyes glossened deeply and I shook him a little harder and this time with both of my hands. I turn his head to look up and to lay on his back. He didn't move. Then I started freaking out. I couldn't even see his chest move. I push him gently out of my lap and lay him down. I crawl on top of him and check his pulse with his wrist. N-Nothing. I checked his neck. N-N-Nothing. I literally started freaking out. I checked his chest. N-N-N-Nothing. I picked him up, barley, bridal style. I put him in the passenger and drove to the hospital. Luckily I didn't get pulled over for speeding, cause I don't have a licence.
(Timeskipz~ In The lobby and He's In The Room)
I had my hands over my face and crying hard. I was sitting in the lobby. Waiting for them to call me Jerome's room. Finally they did.

"Mitchell"?

I look up quickly to the doctor and he had a frown on his face. Nonononononon, that's a smile. My mind's just playing tricks on me right? Right?! I jump from the chair and run to the doctor and then past him and to Jerome's room. I burst open the door, almost falling onto the floor. I looked up and my mind is basically screaming it's own cells dead. I didn't want to hear the beep. My eyes were bloodshot, cheeks drowned and face flushed.

"JEROME"!?

I run to the bed and cuffs his pale cheeks in my hands. I pat them lightly and shake his head a little.

"D-Dammit! Wake up! W-Wake up! You said you'd be o-okay! That you w-wouldn't leave me! Your p-promised you promised you promised! I-I made the same promise a-and I kept mine! K-Keep yours please! I'll d-die without you b-biggums!"I yelled.

When he didn't budge, I just stared at his blue lips. Mine trembling and I bit my bottom lip. I lean my head down and barley put my lips on his. Tears fell faster. His lips.....his lips. They were so cold and dry. I kept like that for what seemed like hours and I pulled back and bit my bottom lip again. I heard footsteps stop at the doorway and I didn't bother looking. It was silent once again. The continuous beep on the heart monitor kept making my mind scream more and my heart shatter smaller and smaller. I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Mitch", I kept starring at Jerome ans not even looking at him ,"I'll give you an hour with Jerome. After that, you have to leave so we can get him prepared for people to take him to the morgue (¿I think that's what it's called?)".

I narrowed my eyes and clenched my teeth.

"He's not really dead. He's just playing. He's pretending"I mumbled.

I wanted to believe that. Yeah. He is playing around. He's not really dead. He's alive. I know it. Deep inside though I know he's dead. I'm just trying to tell my mind to agree to say he's alive. I heard the doctor close the door, but close the curtains in the room first. I smiled and caressed his cheek with the back of my fingers. I just imagine the smile on his face. Holding my hands, holding me close, his kisses, his voice, his hugs, his laugh, his smile, his stupid jokes that I loved, his beautiful eyes. Everything. Is. Gone. It felt like elephants sat on top of my shoulders. Cramming depression and sadness onto me. I sigh and leaned back down. I softly press my lips on his. I don't want to pull back. I feel like that if I don't pull away, he'll come back to life. He'll be alive once again with me. This is like a fairy tail. If I kiss him, he'll come back right? Right!? When I pulled back I softly pant for a couple of seconds then go back into the kiss. I pretend that he's smiling, pretending that his lips are warm and and pink soft and not blue and dry and cracked and cold. I pull back and kiss his cheek. It was also cold. White as flour. I whimper and cover my mouth and turn to look at the ground. I can't see him anymore. I interwine my warm hand with his and close my fingers to grip. I hear the door open and look. I look back at Jerome, when I noticed it was Ty and Adam. I could feel the frowns on their faces. Their eyes starring at me and Jerome's corpse. I sniff and hold Jerome's hand tighter. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I shrug it off roughly. I felt a hand grip my arm tightly and pull me off the bed roughly. My back landing in Adam's chest. An arm going across my shoulders and near my stomach area on my chest and torso. I struggle and try to step on his feet or something. I couldn't though. I didn't stop struggling either.

"Let me go dammit! I can't leave him! He's still alive I promise! My mind is just playing tricks on me!"I yelled.

The doctor came in ans his eyes widen when he saw me. He went to a drawer and opened it. Pulling out a bag and unzipping the plastic top. He pulled out a needle and took the cap off. He rushed to me and Adam held me still. I start crying and whimpering when I felt the needle press and pop into my neck. I could feel the liquid going into me. It was cold. I was getting dizzy and I really couldn't feel anything anymore.

"N-No...he's s-still...alive....y-you.....have to....trust....me~".

My eyes close slowley and before I went unconscious, I feel Adam catch me before I fell and hold me bridal style in his arms.