10~Memories Of Yesterday

(A/N- Sorry that this was very late :( )

Jerome's POV:

I groan as I woke up. My head was hurting slightly. I guess I drank a little too much yesterday. I looked and looked confused. I was sitting up and leaning on the back of the couch and Mitch was on the other side. Knees to his chest and watching tv. Noisless tears were falling down his cheeks. He had dark circles under his eyes, his eyes were blood shot and his face was flushed. Did he even sleep? I sigh and scoot closer to him. Wrapping an arm around his back. He didn't even do anything. He just continued to watch tv and the tears kept coming. Not even taking knowledge of me.

"Hey Mitch. What's wrong baby"?

He finally looked at me in the eyes for a moment then looked back at the tv with his head falling on my shoulder.

"You don't remember yesterday.....do you. What you told me or anything"he mumbled.

His voice was a little hoarse. I guess from the crying and the lack of sleep from staying up all night last night.

"No. Sadly I don't. What made you soo upset. Did I do something"?

He shook his head and sniffed. Starting to tremble a little so I brung him into my lap sideways and hugged him into my chest. His head in the crook of my neck and shoulder. I kissed his forehead then he looked at me finally. And I mean looked. Not just a glance. Well...until he looked at his knees.

"Life did something to me"he whispered.

"What did life do"? I was super confused now. Super!

"I.....I ha.....". He mumbled the rest so low that I couldn't hear it.

"What was that"?

"I have.....I have six more days....t-to live counting t-today"he started crying.

My eyes widen and mine glossened deeply also. I bit my bottom lip. Hugging him closer while he moved and stuffed his head into my chest. I tried to keep a whimper in also.

"I-Is that why you were up all night. T-Thinking about it".

I sniffed while he whimpers and continues to sob. Making my shirt soaked and the tears in my eyes finally fall and onto his head and our laps.

"Shhhhh. It's okay. Don't think about it. D-Don't think about it". My breath was caught in my throat when I said it.

How could he not think about it. He's gonna die. My baby is gonna die. I won't be able to hear his sweet voice, feel his kisses his soft skin, the cute way he laughs, or anything. I don't want the last thing to hear is him crying so I hold him closer. He finally stops after a long while and falls asleep in my arms. I turn on the tv and crank it down real low to were it wouldn't wake him up. I sigh and kiss his forehead.

"Why would you do this to him?"I mumbled.

His pricking in tears again. 'HE CAN'T GO! HE CAN'T LEAVE ME! HE CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH ONLY MEMORIES AND MEMOS!'my mind screamed. I grab my phone and go to my gallery. Looking and swiping through photos. This is wait I'll be doing. This is what I'll be doing when he dies. Looking at pictures, videos, scrapbooks and everything. I'm already about to cry and he's still in from of me. Alive and breathing. I sniff and sigh. That's when he woke up, yawned and then looked at me confused.

"What's wrong biggums?"he mumbled.

Sitting up and cupping my cheeks gently with his hands. Giving me a short and soft kiss before pulling back.

"You said I can't think about it, now you can't"he smiled.

I smiled also and hold him close while kissing him over and over again. I'm gonna miss these warm and soft kisses. My eyes tear again and he sat in my lap with his back into my chest. I wrap my arms around his torso while we both watch tv. I turn it on Cartoon network and Amazing World Of Gumball was on. I sigh.
(Timeskipz- 5 hours later and he also took his pills)
I yawn and look to see him alseep again. I smile and hold him bridal style while I turn off the tv. Picking him up then going up the stairs and into the bedroom. I strip him to his boxers and I do the same. I lay beside and smile as I pull the comforter to our shoulders and I lay on my back. Using my stretched out as a pillow then hugging my chest like a teddy bear. I gave him a quick kiss then fell asleep while I heard his small quiet snors.

(A/N- Sorry, again, that this was late and another sorry for this being sooooooooo short. Two reasons, writers block and pure laziness :P Sorry again and have a good day. Also I want to say Thank You So Much For 2.47K Reads And 116 Votes. It means sooooooooo much to me. Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You. Luv y'all )