1~Were We Met

(A/N- Here goes nothing)

Jerome's POV:

I knock lightly on the door and push it open gently till it opens a crack. His back was to the wall and his covers were going up and down slowley.

"Mitch? Buddy, you awake"I whispered.

If he was asleep I didn't want to bother him. He turned over and a small was glued to his face. I know it was fake, I know he's in pain, but it's at least peaceful to see him smile a little.

"Yeah"he whispered.

I open the door fully and walk inside. Closing the door softly behind me, I walk up to the side of the bed he's facing and kneel. I rub his side up and down and his, light red, eyes close slowley.

"Biggumz, do you wanna go anywhere today", he takes a deep breath in and out ,"you've been cooped up in this house for a while. You need to go out and get some light. The doctor said it would make you feel a little better".

He opened his eyes again. He still had that smile plastered onto his face.

"I dont know. What would we do"he mumbled.

"The question is....what do you wanna do babe".

He smiled a little bigger.

"You know im still not used to you calling me that"he giggled lightly.

I frown that even after a second of laughing.....he coughed something horrible. I pat his back and kiss his forehead. He finally stopped and sat up. He put another smile on his face even though im still frowning.

"Baby? I know your in pain....., but you don't have to make yourself smile"I said truthfully.

It finally turned into a frown.

"I know, but I smile to make you happy".

"But your forcing yourself to smile even though it hurts".

He kept the frown on his face now. Maybe I do wanna see that smile.

"Come on", I cuff his chin lightly and push his head up gently to look at me ,"let me see that smile".

He giggled lightly and I kissed his cheek.

"Jerome".

"Yeah".

"I love you".

I smile and kiss his pink, plump, lips softly.

"I love you too Benja".

He chuckled under his breath. He sat up and I stood. I sat down beside him and wrapped an arm around his waist. Pulling him closer and kissing the side of his head.

"Jerome"he whispered.

I looked at him and hold him tighter.

"Yes biggumz".

"Can we go to were we first met".

"You mean, 'Emerald Park'"I questioned.

He smiled wide and nodded. I know this wasn't a fake smile.

"Yeah. Im so glad you remembered".

"Yeah we can go. You want me to help you get dressed".

He nodded. I stood up and went to our closet. I pulled out his normal attire and laid it on the bed. He pulled the comforter and sat on the edge on the bed. I pulled off his long sleeve top and slipped on his white shirt. I pull off his sweatpants and oush on his jeans. I hand him his hoodie to put on while I put on his shoes and socks. When I was done I went to the closet for my outfit. Mine was a blue and white plaid shirt, blood bleached jeans and grey nikes. It was a little to hot for my suit that I uslly wear. Even though Mitch is wearing a hoodie, he gets cold easliy for himself. If your wondering whats wrong with him, he as cancer. It took over him 2 years ago and is still fighting it. He's in treatment C2 ( I dont know how all of this works :/) and doing well. Were hoping he at least has another year to live.