13~Miracle

Jerome's POV:

I cover my mouth and turned torwards doctor.....wow.....I can't believe I haven't learned his name yet. He looked me straight in the eyes and then behind me or over my shoulder and through the window.

"H-How"I stuttered.

"We don't know. It just suddenly happened".

I turned back around and put my hands on the glass. I just couldn't take it anymore. I wipe my eyes and run from the window and into the room. He looked at me and smiled wide. I brung him into a hug. Standing beside his bed and hugging him tightly. Once I pulled back I slammed my lips with his. He kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrap mine underneath his arms. I pulled back and he frowned. He let one arm unwrap and wiped my opposite tears that were falling now. Happy tears. He smiled when they were gone. I saw that the needles and tubes and everything were gone except the IV in his arm. I was panting lightly. I don't know from what. Either from almost having a heart attack or seeing him alive and up and the excitement coursing through my veins. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my forehead against his. Then I gave him light eskimo kisses on his nose and cheek. He laughed a little and gave me a quick kiss. I heard the door open again and look. I smile to see Doc there at the doorway. Leaning against it and smiling at us. He nudged his head at me and then to the hallway. I nodded and kissed Mitch's forehead quickly and when I went to stand, I felt two cold hands wrap around my wrist and gave me a light tug back to where I was sitting. I look to see Mitch with a frown on his face. I'm so happy with I haven't even spoken, but kissed him over and over again in certain ways and places. I sigh and sit back on the bed. I pull my hand torwards his face and put it behind his neck and up into his head. I massage it for a sec and kissed him for a sec. I pull my hand back and kiss his cheek.

"I'll be back. I'm not going anywhere and I can promise you that"I mumbled.

He smiled and nodded. Letting my one wrist go and I got up then walked into the hallway. Doc closed the door and leaned his back on it while crossing his arms.

"Jerome....We gotta discuss a couple of things"he whispered.

I looked confused as he pulled a light yellow pocket folder out from behind his back.

Mitch's POV:

I knew since he was having a conversation with the doctor that it was gonna be a while, so I turned on the tv and flipped it to adult swim. Turning it onto family guy. I sigh and lean back onto the pillows that I was propped up on. I turn the volume up a little and went to look out the window of the room, hoping to see Jerome there in the hallway, but the curtains were dawn shut together. I just sigh and lean my head back and snuggle further into the comfy comforter blanket and soft pillows. I felt kinda embarrassed when Jerome hugged me and I had a hospital gown on. Just the thought of it always makes me pull it closer down my legs. I love him, but embarrassing. I bet your wondering why I didn't say anything. The doctor said when I went into the coma my vocal cords were a little damaged so I can't talk probably for the next hour or hour and a half. I watch the door open and looked confused at Jerome's bloodshot eyes, but shook the thought away when I saw the smile on his face. He came back in and the doctor continued to stand at the doorway. He sat on the beds edge again and grabbed my hands softly. I looked confused and a little scared. W-What was going on?

"Mitch...it's a miracle you know"he wiped his eyes.

I continued to look confused at him. From coming out of the coma? I guess that is a miracle even though I was only in it for a day and a half, yet again I was a thin line of life and death. I'm pretty sure I saw a white light when I was in the coma.

"They don't know what happened and what did it. Y-Your cancers gone Mitch. It's not in your body anymore".

My eyes glossen and I smile with my lips trembling. He saw I was about to cry and he brung me into a tight hug. I was crying in his neck while hugging him back tightly. He was kissing my neck, since it's the only part he could reach. He pulled back and sighed. I guess he was crying silently cause his eyes were still blood-shot and his cheeks were drenched again. I was smiling so big. His was a mix though. Making me confused. I couldn't ask him what's wrong cause of my throat. I'll ask him when I'm able to. It's like he read my mind.

"The doctor told me and said you won't be able to talk for another 15 minutes".

I nodded and kissed me. Making me smile and I look over at the door. The doctor was gone so I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. (a little fluff alert) Harder. He blushed and smiled. Wrapping his arms around my waist. When he pulled back I blush myself. I bet you we were both smiling like idiots. He put a hand barley up under my shirt and rubbed my spine.

"Relax. This calms you".

He's right. It does really calm me. It felt good to. He smiled and pulled away and kissed me again. Then on the neck and under the ear. I don't feel tense anymore. Everything feels calm. My shoulders don't feel heavy anymore. I sigh and hug him. He hugs back and the doctor comes back in with paperwork.