4~Not What I Meant

(A/N- Guys, I am sooooo sorry that this is late. Please forgive ;~; )

Mitch's POV:

"Jerome"I mumbled.

I slowley go up the stairs and open the bedroom door, slowley and it creaked a little. He's been on the phone for like an hour and a half. I keep quiet to listen to the conversation.

"Yeah / I'm not doing it. You know I don't like sick people".

My eyes widen and glossen with my jaw dropping to the floor. He doesn't like sick people? Does that mean he doesn't like me? Does he really not love me?

"Jason no / Their weird and creepy".

I narrow my eyes and shut the door slowley without a sound. Noisless tears stream down my cheeks. Why didn't he just tell me that he doesn't really love me. I go down the stairs quickly and out the door.

(Timeskipz- To A House)

I knock on their door and they immediately answer and look confused. Ty stuck his head out and looked around.

"What're you doing here Mitch? Where's Jerome"?

"J-Jerome...he s-said on the p-phone that he d-doesn't l-like sick p-people"I started sobbing again.

Their eyes widen and Adam brings me into a big hug. Letting me go finally and then Ty brung me into one.

"Maybe there's an explanation for this Mitch. Was he talking to you or someone else".

"J-Jason".

They looked confused, but let me inside.

"Mitch, you can stay in the guest bedroom if you'd like".

I nodded and go up the stairs and into the room. Shutting and locking the door. Sitting on the bed and crying.

Jerome's POV:

"Jason for the last time. No! I don't like insane mental sickness people. I'm not working in an insane asylum with you. / I don't care I'd your scared. If your scared then don't do it. / If you need money then get another job. / Good money or not, I'm not doing it and you know that reason. Everyone does. / Yes it's the same asylum. / That's alright. / Bye dude".

I hung up my phone and listened confused. He's been really quiet. A little too quiet. I sit my phone on the nightstand and go out the door. I grip the hand rail tightly and go downstairs slowley.

"Mitch"I yelled.

Hearing it echo through the house. When I heard nothing for over ten minutes I called again.

"Mitch"!

Silence again. I go open the door and look out. Nothing. I run back inside, closing the door, and grabbed the home phone. Calling Ty and Adam.

T- Hello?
J- Ty? Is that you?
T- Hear you loud and clear dude.
J- Hey Ty, has Mitch been over there? I got off the phone and he like, disappeared. He didn't say were he went or going or anything!
T- *sigh* Jerome, Mitch is over here. He's in the guest room crying.
J- What! Why?
T- That's something for you and him to discuss Jerome. Hurry and come over while Adam's at the store. Cause knowing him, he'd butt in your all's conversation.
J- True......okay. I'm coming now.
T- Okay. See you in a bit Jerome.
J- Bye.

I end the call and put the phone on the table. What did I do? Did something happen and I didn't know. I sighed and rubbed my face with the palm of my hands. I grab my keys, and start torwards their house.

Mitch's POV:

I try to be quiet when I heard the front door open. I thought it was Adam coming home so I tried to keep quiet to hear their conversation.