19~Going Home Together

Narrator's POV:

Jerome smiles and hugs Ty to death and then Ty leaves the room. Walking somewhere else and the doctor did the same since he was in a hospital gown and his clothes were in a drawer by the bed. He changed and safely and without pain, pulled the IV from wrists and grabbed his phone and car keys (the car is still in the parking lot when Mitch drove btw). He went out of the room and smiled to see Ty in the lobby of the hospital. Then he turned around and smiled wide. His eyes glossing over.

Mitch groaned as he woke up. There was a slight pain in his chest and his head was trying to make a small headache happen. He opened his eyes and smiled lightly to see Adam sitting in the guest chair near his bed. The nurse gave him a pain pill and a pill for his headache. Everyone left for him to get dressed and he stood next to Adam outside of his door.

"Mitch. Me and Ty got the biggest surprise for you and I'm sure your gonna love it to death"Adam smiled.

Mitch's mouth flopped to a frown when he heard the word love. It reminded him of Jerome.

He sighed and shrugged ,"We'll see".

Adam smirked and grabbed Mitch's wrist. Dragging him through two different halls and then into the hospital lobby. Mitch had his head down. Then his eyes widen and glossen a bit when he heard something that he thought he would never hear again. It was Jerome's voice.

"Mitch"?

His head quickly bounced up to see Jerome standing near him. Adam let go of his wrist and walked near Ty. Giving him a kiss on the cheek then hugging him from the side. Jerome held his arms open and Mitch broke out into a jog. Pushing himself against Jerome's chest. The bacca engulfed him into a hug and pulled up a little and spun. Spinning them both around while they hugged each other tightly. When he stopped and let Mitch's feet touch the ground, Mitch crammed his hands on Jerome's cheeks and pushed his face torwards his and pulled Jerome's torwards his own. Jerome's eyes widen for a sec then slowley close and kiss back as he kept the arm around his waist and shoulders, but just hugged tighter. It felt like hours before they pulled back from the kiss and just starred into each others eyes.

"I-I missed you so much J-Jerome"Mitch started sobbing lightly.

"I know. I heard what you did and Mitch, that was a stupid thing to do. I know you missed me, but you shouldn't of done that. You should've of moved on and find another love"Jerome smiled lightly.

Pushing hair out of his Canadian boyfriends eyes.

"I couldn't move on. I couldn't just leave it to you only being a memory in my head. I couldn't live with that. I can only live with you beside me biggums".

He smiled and Mitch was the same.

"Oh you silly Benja".

He pulled Mitch into another kiss and picked him up bridal style during the process. Mitch smiled and hugged his neck tight so Jerome wouldn't drop him. He finally pulled back in the kiss and laid his head in the crease of Jerome's neck. Nudging his nose softly on his jawline and sighing. They said their goodbyes to Adam and Ty, and drove home. Not letting go of each others hands.
(Timeskipz~ At Home And in Bed)
Jerome sighed and pulled Mitch closer into his bare chest as possible. The cloth of Mitch's, too big, shirt hitting his torso. Then Jerome's sweatpants hitting Mitch's bare legs since he wasn't wearing pants but a shirt and his boxers. Jerome was his sweatpants and boxers of course. They were both trying to sleep, but with all of this going on and the excitement all of a sudden at one time took their breath away. Almost literally. Mitch looked up at Jerome who noticed and looked down at him.

"I love you baby"Jerome whispered.

Giving Mitch a quick kiss. Mitch kissed his chest and sighed.

"I love you too biggums".

Then they did finally fall asleep. Once again back into each other's arms.

(A/N- Okay so actually, this isn't the last chapter. There are three more left and their a couple years ahead and then an Epilogue. So yeah. Just wanted y'all to know that. Love y'all and take care :3 )