9~Get Well Soon Pt. 2

Mitch's POV:

I sigh and watched as he grabbed the cardboard box full of can cokes and put it in the metal cart that was almost full. He looked at me and smiled.

"You okay now? Feel any pain still"?

"Nah. I'm okay. I just gotta take it easy right"?

He nodded and pushed his cart down the dairy isle. He grabbed a gallon of milk and put it in the cart.

"So Mitch. You sure do love Jerome huh. And he loves you deeply as well"?

I looked over at him confused. He was frowning and messing with all the stuff in the cart.

"Yeah. I hope so. It seems like it at least. And I love him with all my heart. I probably wouldn't of made it without him. If I'm down or depressed, he raises my spirits and makes me happy. I was crying tears of joy when I figured out he loved me back when I first told him I loved him. There's no one else like him"I smiled.

I felt dazed now. I feel like I'm on a cloud. Relaxed. I snap out of it when I realized Brad was going into another isle.

"Wait up"I yelled.

Speed walking to him. He kept walking though. Grabbing a can of coffee powder. I looked confused, but shrugged it off when he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and cross my arms and we walk silently through the rest of the store. Making it a little akward.

(Timeskipz- After Brad Pays For The Groceries And Are In The Driveway)

I smile and knock on the door frantically. I wanna see Jerome. I missed him alot. The door opened slowley with a creak and it was pitch black outside. I look confused cause no one was on the other side. I look confused at Brad behind me and he only shrugged. I walk in and turn on the lights and I almost had a heart attack.

"SURPRISE"!

I give a short scream and jump. Making Jerome, Ty and Adam laugh. So did Brad.

"Assholes! Almost gave me a heart attack"!

They laughed harder and Jerome walked to me. Hugging me tightly and I keep my cry of pain in. I don't care if it hurts if it's Jerome. I looked up and get greeted by warm lips. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and his wrap around my waist. He smiled also and we get interrupted by a grunting sound. I blushed deeply and waited a little bit to pull back. I look and smile. There were colorful streamers, a table in the living room with a plater of sandwiches and two wine bottles with a couple of wine glasses. Then banner in the archway between the living room and the kitchen that said in big colorful letters "GET WELL SOON". I grin and felt Jerome hug me from the side and pull me close. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Did you all do this"?

"Jerome thought of it and we helped"Ty smiled.

I look at all of them and smile wider. Going to Ty and Adam and giving them a hug.

I turn around and look confused to hear Brad say to Jerome ,"Can I talk to you outside"?

Jerome looked at me and I gave a small smile. He nodded and they went out onto the porch. All three of us watched until the door shut. I look over at them.

"What do you think their talking about"Adam wondered.

I shrug ,"I'm worried guys. I asked Brad, the doctor, about my test results from the X-Rays and stuff, he frowned and quickly put on a smile and you could hear in his voice that he was worried when he spoke".

"WHAT"!

We jump and look at the door. I run to the door and open it. They both immediately looked over at me. Jerome had my pill bag in his hands and another was added to the bunch, but what threw me off was Jerome's glossy eyes.