18~Couldn't Believe

Narrator's POV:

"You go to Mitch's room. I'm gonna go see Jerome and see what happened"Ty said quickly.

Adam nodded and ran down the hall and turned a corner. Ty watched for a moment or two and then ran into Jerome's room. Jerome looked quickly and smiled.

"Hey Ty".

"What happened? We thought you were dead. No. You were dead....um...I'm so confused now"Ty mumbled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well Mr. Ellis (It was Mitch's doctor so he knew Ty and Adam also btw), somehow Jerome here pulled through his coma and death form and now is alive, healthy and cancer free. He doesn't have it anymore. We tried the shock pads a couple of times and his heart sparked and started beating again for a couple of seconds. Then stopped. Then we did it a couple more times and he carried back again. This time for the whole time and he woke up an hour later. It is a miracle and honestly, we didn't think it would work. It did luckily"he smiled.

Jerome looked confused at Ty as he kept looking between him and the window. As if waiting for something.

"T-Ty", he looked over at him from the window ,"What's wrong? What are you looking at? Wait. Why are you at the hospital anyways"?

Ty took a deep breath and stood beside his bed. Sitting down on the edge.

"Jerome", he grabbed his hand lightly and then squeezed it ,"When Mitch brung you to hospital and they pronounced you dead, the doctor called me and Adam to come pick him up cause he wouldn't leave your side". He smiled lightly at that. "We picked him up and he wouldn't stop crying. Finally when he stopped he went to take a shower and then we heard a thump. Adam broke down the door and ", he held his hand even tighter ,"Mitch was laying against the wall on the ground with a knife in his stomach. We rushed him to the hospital and right now he's in a hospital room".

Jerome's eyes glossened and he tried to sight up, but Ty pushed him down gently by his shoulders. He kept pushing up. Trying to leave the room and wanting to see his boyfriend, but Ty and also the doctor wouldn't let him.

"Get off me dammit! I have to see if he's okay!"Jerome yelled.

"No you don't", he stopped moving and looked Ty in the eyes ,"Stay here and I'll go check on him. Adam's with him right now and if something happened then he would've texted me by now".

Jerome nodded and kinda calmed down. He was shaking though. Ty backed out of the room and ran down the hall then into Mitch's hospital room. He smiled, even though he was unconscious. Adam was smiling so that had to mean that he's okay right? He walked in and Adam turned to him. Bringing him into a hug.

"Sooooooo"?

"He's okay. He said Mitch is gonna be okay. He said nothing is serious and he sewed the wound up. Said he didn't destroy anything serious. Just muscle and tissue".

Ty smiled at the heartbeat being normal. He went to run out the door, but Adam grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"What's wrong? Did something happen to Jerome?"Adam asked.

Ty smiled like an idiot ,"Jerome is alive. He doesn't have cancer anymore. I told him about Mitch. I need to tell him that Mitch is okay. He's probably worried sick".

"Merome is back together forever now"Adam smiled.

Ty nodded and Adam pulled him into his chest. Wrapping an arm around his waist and giving him a kiss. Ty smiled and kissed back and Adam let go and he darted to the hallway. Down the hall for a little longer, turned a corner and into Jerome's room. Jerome sat up quickly and looked at Ty with pleading eyes to tell him the answer.

"Mitch's okay and alive".

Jerome's frown and worried expression turned into a happy face quickly and he squealed like a fangirl. Merome is back together. Good as new.

(A/N- Sorry that this one was a little shorter than usual :/ )