Epilogue~The Rest

Narrator's POV:

"Young lady! You are not going out with him tonight and that's final!"Mitch yelled.

Yelling at Betty who was upstairs and at her bedroom door. She has a boyfriend and she was gonna go out with him to the movies tonight, Mitch didn't approve though.

"You can't make me! I'm going and that's it"!

She slammed the door shut and Jerome saw the smoke coming out of Mitch's ears. He went to stomp up there, but Jerome wrapped his arms around his torso, with his hands to his sides and kept him still. Planting butterfly kisses on the back of his neck to calm him down. It actually worked surprisingly.

"Calm down. Let her go. She'll be fine. Your acting too much like a mom"Jerome smiled.

Settling his hand on his husbands stomach and giving him a famous tummy rub. He blushed and smacked his hands away and turned quickly torwards him.

"I don't want grandchildren this early"he yelled.

He raised an eyebrow.

"What"?

"At this age, teenagers are at they stage when they wanna do it. Hell, we had sex when we were sixteen. I don't want them to go to his house,have unprotected sex, get her pregnant and if he lays a move on her I'm gonna slap his head off his shoulders"he snapped at either himself or Jerome. That made the bac confused.

"Okay. Um.....you've lost it. Completely. She's fine. We taught and raised her well. She knows what to do and everything. She'll. Be. Okay. Got. It"?

He sighed and nodded.

"Fine".

He went to yell that she was allowed to go, but the door bursted open. Both of them jumped. Their son was standing their. Tears staining his cheeks and still were falling rapidly. He walks quickly and pulled Mitch into a big hug.

"H-He broke u-up with m-me"he cried.

Hugging Mitch sightly. Mitch sighed and rubbed his back while saying ,'Shush'(shhh), and ,'It's okay into his ear'. He didn't calm down though. Just cried harder.

"H-He broke w-with me o-on our f-fifth month anniversary! H-How they h-hell can y-you be c-cold enough t-to do t-that!?"he cried.

"We'll there are cold and cruel people. There's other fish in the sea though as they say. You'll find another guy sweetie. I promise"Mitch mumbled.

Kissing his neck every once and a while and it actually seemed to start calming him down. When he finished crying, and it just turned into whimpers and sniffs, and pulled back and wiped his eyes.

"I'm gonna go to my room for the rest of the day".

They both nodded and Jerome gave him a quick hug before he left. They both sighed and Mitch started walking upstairs. Knocking on Betty's bedroom door. Loud music and the smell of perfume was coming from the room. Finally the door opened when the music stopped. She narrowed her eyes at Mitch and crossed her arms.

"What"?

"Look sweetie. I'm sorry for being a butt hole earlier. Your allowed to go to the movies with the boy or your boyfriend or whatever, just get home at 12 sharp though. Or you'll worry me to death and you won't be able to go out ever again without me and never by yourself. Also don't go to his house. If you do, I'll murder him and you'll be grounded for the rest of your life"Mitch explained clearly.

Betty smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you mom"she whispered.

"I love you too Betty. Now get dressed in appropriate clothing or your not going out then either".

She rolled her eyes playfully and closed the door while smiling. Mitch was the same and walked downstairs. Seeing Jerome sitting on the couch. He walked to him and sat next to his husband. Kissing his cheek when he landed and sat his head on his shoulder. Jerome wrapped an arm around his waist and held him closer to his side.

"You did good"Jerome mumbled.

Kissing the top of Mitch's head. He nodded.

"Did I? Cool".

"See. Your a great mother"Jerome whispered.

"And your a great father".

"I love you Mitch".

"I love you too biggums"Mitch smiled.

Moving and kissing Jerome smack dab on the lips. They both smiled. Finally together forever, children and married. This was truly a happily ever after. Like a fairy tail.

(A/N- Okay so guys, I'm debating on making a second one or not. If I do, the second would be about Merome and the kids. If you guys want me to then comment or something like that, that I should or shouldn't of whatever. I....I don't know. So yeah. Hoped you guys enjoyed the book and if you did then thank you for your votes, reads, comments and and everything. It means alot. Thank you, luv y'all and I'll see you guys later. Bye bye!)