6~Our Little Bac.....Bear?

Jerome's POV:

"Mitch".

I grab his hand and run up the stairs. Pushing his back on the bed and going to the closet.

"Jerome? What're you doing biggumz".

I smiled and grabbed his outfit. Throwing it at him.

"Were........goingtothezoo"!

"Why is that exciting".

He raised an eyebrow. He started slipping on his pants. I pull on mine and discard my tank top.

"Cause my good sir......we get to see ze baccas"!

He stopped in motion as he was putting on his hoodie. His arms through the sleeves and almost on his head.

"Jerome. Here's two words to jog your memory. They....are bears".

"That was three".

"I. Don't. Care".

"They look like baccas so I call it a bacca in my opinion".

He laughed under his breath as he slipped on the hoddie and I slipped on a minecraft shirt. He got up and went downstairs. I sigh and put on a smile. Jogging downstairs to see Mitch putting up pill bottles and a glass. I snuck up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. Making him jump.

"Jerome! Not. Funny".

"Yes. It is"I laughed.

Giving him a kiss on the cheek and neck. He smiled instead of having a puppy face from being scared.

"Now did you take your pills or do I have to give them to you again"?

"I took them, I took them"he said.

I nodded and kissed his cheek again. Letting go and going into the living room. Grabbing my keys and phone as Mitch speed walked into the room to keep up.

"You ready"I smiled.

He nodded and went out the door before I could say anything. Going into the passenger side as I locked the house and jogged to the car. Then we drove off.

(Timeskipz- Inside da Zoo)

"Jerome! Hey! Look! It's a tiger"Mitch smiled.

Going to the gate. He's like a kid again at the zoo. I jog up beside him and wrapped an arm around his waist. Luckily no one wasn't making any remarks or starring. I'd bop them one. I hate it when people do that. We have the right to express our love. So I hug him closer.

"You sure like tigers huh"?

"Yeah, I love baccas more though. Especially this one"he smirked as he kissed my cheek.

I smile and kiss his back. He backed away from the cage when the tiger went back into the little cave to eat. You couldn't really see him anymore. Mitch sighed and grabbed my hands.

"You ready to see your favorites"he smiled.

I nodded and kissed his neck.

"Come on"I said.

I wrap my arms around his torso, with his arms to his sides, and push him torwards the bacca habitat. He was laughing a little.

(Timeskipz- Stopping)

I pulled away when he went to a different habitat. It was lemurs. The one next to it was meerkats. He smiled. Watching the lemur jump to a tree. He laughed a little.

"Aren't they so cute Jerome"he mumbled.

I nodded and walked behind him. Wrapping my arms around his waist. Kissing his neck.

"No where as close to being cute as you. Your cuter".

His cheeks flushed a little. I sit my chin on his shoulder. He turned quiet quickly and sighed as he laid his forearms on the rail of the meerkat habitat. He frowned.

"What's wrong? You having pain again"?

He shook his head and smiled. Sighing again, but softer. When he tried to go backwards, I let go and backed up. He turned to me and smiled.

"What's wrong? Your acting wierd all of a sudden. If your in pain then we can go home".

He shook his head and grabbed my hand. Then started dragging me. I just followed and neither of us spoke until we made it to the bear cage. He pushed me torwards the glass and stood beside me. I didn't look at the bear though. I looked at Mitch.

"Mitch", he turned to me ,"are you sure your okay".

He sighed and frowned again.

"T-......The pain in my chest is coming back a little, but I swear I'm alright. I can handle it. I just wanted you to see what you came here for".

He smiled again and looked torwards the bear again. Smiling a little bigger to see it coming over to us. When it stood and had it's paws on the glass, it was as tall as Mitch. He pulled his hands on the glass also. Lining them up with his paws. The bear rubbed his nose on the glass. Growling a happy little growl. It wasn't a full grown bear.

"Mitch. I didn't come just for me. I came cause I thought you'd be happy and would love to see the animals. And if your chest hurts, then we need to go. I don't have to see the bears and you don't have to or need to push yourself to make me happy. When your truly happy, then I'm happy babe"I smiled.

His eyes were glossy when he turned to me. When the bear jumped down from glass he turned his body to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. Almost jumping in my arms. I wrapped mine around his waist. Pulling him closer. When he pulled back, arms still around me, I smashed my lips with his. He smiled and I felt warm drops touch my cheeks. I looked confused and pull back. Tears were moving down his cheeks and onto the ground.

"Mitch"? I was confused now.

Was he in that much pain? He sniffed and placed his forehead on my chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and torso. Holding him closer.

"You okay baby"?

"I-I love you J-Jerome"he sobbed.

"I-I love you too"I stutter.

He was doing this again. Thinking this was his last goodbye and I love you. It scares me a little and terrifies him. When he does this, then that means he's in pain. I push him away and grab his hand. We leave the little habitat building and go to the gate. Getting in the car and leaving after we kiss.

(Timeskipz~ Home)

He sighed and crawled into the bed after he dressed down to just a long sleeve shirt. I crawl behind him with just sweatpants. And wrap my arms around his waist. Kissing the back of his neck. He sighed again, but a little hum as I pulled the blanket to our shoulders.

"You okay now babe"?

He only groaned and moved his arms and legs around a little.

"Are the pills working?"I mumbled.

He turned my way and I wrap my arms tighter around him. Holding him closer. He kissed my chest which made me blush a little. I kiss the top of his head and he cuddles closer to me if possible.

"Are you okay"?

"Yeah"he whispered.

Kissing my cheat again before I felt his body feel relax and not tense. I sigh and close my eyes after I look at him for a little while. Kissing the top of his head again then falling asleep.

(A/N- Sorry that this wasn't as long as usually and not really detailed good. I'm sick today sooo, yeah. Luv y'all)