💚𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚

"honey.. wake up! today's your first day at school!!" renjun's mom says in korean, because although when it's just the family they'll speak chinese, his parents have been trying to speak more korean around renjun so he's used to it.

renjun wakes up calmly, and nods as he says back in korean "okay, thank you for getting me up mother" she smiles and nods before she leaves his room, quietly shutting the door, allowing him to have some privacy to get ready.

he sighs, he was enjoying not having to act normal for more than eight hours everyday. but he pulls himself together and picks an outfit to wear, before going into his bathroom and brushing his teeth, slightly fixing his hair, putting on some makeup to look decent, and changing into a gray hoodie and some black ripped jeans.

walking down two flights of stairs, renjun makes it to the kitchen. he notices his parents making breakfast, but since he's not a breakfast person, he just yelled to his parents "YAH!! i'm going to school now!" they both turned around and his mom ran up to him and kissed his head as she said sweetly "have a good day sweetheart! we love you lots~" he fakely smiled and nodded his head as he grabbed his bookbag and skipped out of the house.

he spent his walk to school thinking about life.. 'will my special person actually be here?' 'what will they look like?' 'are they a boy or a girl?' many questions filled his mind.

without even noticing it, he already made it to school. so many pretty koreans scattered the area, and he even noticed a few Chinese people too.

he slowly walked to the front office, trying to not make eye contact or attract attention from anyone.

soon he made it, and he calmly knocked on t he door, hearing a 'come in!' from the principal. so he walks in and smiles at the principal while bows and says "h-hello! i'm the new chinese student huang renjun!!"

the principal nods and says "welcome renjun!! now if you'll excuse me, i'll get your papers and call some students up to show you around!" he nods and steps back while the principal digs through some files and calls two students up to the office

soon, two students come barging in together, clearly arguing about something- the principal yells at them "YAH!! donghyuck and yangyang! pull yourselves together for our new student!" while gesturing towards renjun, who awkwardly smiles and waves at them.

the tanner one gasps and says "hello!!! i'm donghyuck and this is my annoying bestfriend yangyang!!" the other rolls his eyes and mouths, 'hes the annoying one' renjun fakely giggles at them and says "h-hi!! i'm renjun!" donghyuck squeals and says happily "WE'RE GONNA BE BESTFRIENDS!!! THANK YOU PRrInciPaL!!" as he rips renjuns papers out of the principal's hands- before holding onto both yangyang and renjuns amrs and skipping out of the office.

although renjun literally couldn't feel happy, he did think these two boys would be good friends.

"so renjun!!! tell us everything about yourself!!" donghyuck says cheerfully as he smiles towards renjun, while yangyang was telling renjun where all of the rooms were. because renjun's good at multitasking, he was listening to yangyang while saying to donghyuck "well... i moved here from china, i like moomin!! and uhh my favorite subject is korean, aaaand.... i love drawing!"

yangyang and donghyuck both nod as they guide renjun to his locker, and while renjun's putting his things up, donghyuck says "your first period is with our friend chenle!! you guys have homeroom and science together!" renjun nods and says "well i'm happy to meet him!! but.. can i know a little more about you guys?" because if they know a bunch of stuff about him, he should know stuff about them!!