💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜

shotaro was so happy to be spending the night with his new bestfriend, he had planned the entire night.

[due to sungchan and shotaro leaving nct, i decided not to continue their sleepover,,? let's just say they had a fun time together, bonding and becoming closer. from now on i won't be including them in the story, they were just side characters to keep the story interesting, but i don't want to be sad everytime i write about them.]

"a-and this was all just a big mistake ..." the words renjun had said stuck with jaemin all day. did renjun really think that what happened was a mistake?

jaemin may have been drunk, but it's almost as if he became sober after him and renjun kissed the first time. 'i think... i'm in love with renjun. and jeno.' he's finally coming to terms with his feelings for both of his closest friends... he didn't want to accept it before. he didn't want to accept that he enjoyed renjun that saturday night. but... he did. he enjoyed the kiss. he enjoyed those intimate moments with the older boy. he enjoyed calling him babyboy, he enjoyed caressing his face in the darkness, he enjoyed holding him close to him.... he loved it. and now he thinks renjun thinks it was just some dumb mistake. and that really hurt him.

he avoided jeno most of the day too, too embarrassed and paranoid about his feelings to talk to him. he was just.... so overwhelmed. he wanted to be alone. alone with his thoughts, alone with his emotions he's just now accepting.

"renjun ge?" chenle says at lunch, he found renjun just sitting in front of his locker, probably hiding from all the people. renjun looks up, barely making eye contact as he 'hm's to chenle. "how are you doing?" he asks while sitting next to renjun. renjun shrugs, before replying quietly, "honestly? absolute shit." he sarcastically chuckles, "i think i hurt jaeminies feelings when i said it was a mistake. i was so overwhelmed. i was scared of being rejected, i wanted to reject first...? i guess. who knows. my emotions are all out of fucking wack."
he slams his head against the locker, sighing. "sometimes i wonder if finding them was a mistake. no one was supposed to find out about me like this...." chenle intently listens to him, waiting for him to sigh as he finished to answer him.

"i don't think anyone knows ge, they're all mostly just jealous whores who think you guys made out just.. drunk. the worst that's gone around is you maybe using him but, nothing about how you actually are. and renjun ge.... don't think it was a mistake, because it wasn't. i know it wasn't. sometimes i got so bad after meeting jisung, i regretted it too. but at the end of the day, i know that everyday since i met him has been better. even when there's been bad days, it's still.. so much better then before. i know it's hard right now renjun ge, but you're not alone. and i'm sure you and jaemin hyung will be perfectly okay soon!!" renjun nods, chenles comforting words actually slightly comforting him.

they got up, and went on with their ways. renjun tried to avoid.. everyone. all day. jeno, jaemin, random students, his friends, everyone. he was so terrified, he didn't want people to find out about his crimes, or his feelings for his two friends, and he also was scared of being bullied.
.
.
.
.
.
renjun still followed jeno and jaemin, although they didn't walk together as they usually did. they were several yards apart from each other, not saying a word to each other. it hurt renjun to see them like this. he even began.. blaming himself.... 'does jeno think jaemin cheated on him?' 'does jaemin not have feelings for jeno anymore if he did...' 'did i.. ruin their relationship?'

he was very miserable. he didn't like these negative feelings. he just wanted everything to be better between everyone.
.
.
.
.
.
jeno got home, the silence of his house for once not being comforting, but being.... anxiety inducing. he felt so alone. he missed jaemin... and renjun, but he was closer to jaemin, thus missing him more. 'i was starting to think he had feelings for me too... was i wrong this whole time? was i just a friend to him...' then he began to think about the photos of renjun and jaemin kissing. they were blurry but, jeno couldn't stop looking at them. they didn't make him sad. well, slightly, but just because he wasn't with them. they mostly made him happy, and he couldn't really identify why..