💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗

happy new year everyone!!!! thank you for 12k reads omg i swear everytime i look it's a whole new number,,, i love you all so much i hope you have a blessed year<3

. . . . .

walking into school on monday was... horrid for renjun.

why exactly?
well,,,

someone had gotten pictures of him and jaemin,,,, that's why he left before jaemin woke up saturday, he was so embarrassed and heartbroken... and whoever got the pictures, posted them everywhere. on every single school website and social media,, constantly captioning the posts with "the little slut and popular boy, awwww"
renjun wasn't even upset about the rude slander, he was mainly worried about... everyone knowing about his feelings for jaemin... or at least, they know how much he loves to kiss the younger boy....

he wanted to cry as soon as he walked into the building. everyone was staring at him, he heard whispers behind him as he walked to his locker.

and he wanted to cry even more when he saw the distressed face on jaemin as the younger boy stood next to his locker.

'can i please just run away now....' renjun thought to himself, but his longing to be next to jaemin was too strong to ignore.

'stupid numbness for 18 years...'

"n-nana!" he managed to shakily say as he approached the said boy, jaemin weakly smiled back.

"can we... talk privately?" jaemin whispers as he looks around at the students who began to circle them. renjun gulps and nods, before jaemin holds his hand and yanks him through the crowd, to the first bathroom close to them.

he knew people would still follow them there, but if they went into a stall, at least it would appear like they had some privacy.

locking the stall on the farthest wall, jaemin sighs and turns to renjun, who was already starting to sweat and feel claustrophobic.

jaemin clears his throat, "so.. i assume you know about what's happened...." he starts slowly, trying not to overwhelm renjun too fast. it didn't work though, because renjun immediately burst into tears.

between sobs, he began to speak quickly, "i-i'm so sorry!!!! i-i was drunk and you were drunk and i didn't think anyone would take pictures a-and this was all just a big mistake and i'm so sorry this has happened to you!!! i-i'll take all the blame for it to not damage your perfect reputation.."

jaemin looked,, hurt(?) by his words, especially whenever he said that this was a big mistake- did that mean something..? he didn't know, but he DID know that he couldn't breathe and his vision was blurry..

jaemin sighs, quickly wrapping his arms around the shaking boy. he used his motherly techniques to try and calm renjun down, and even though he was still crying, it was alot better than it was originally.

wiping the tears that slowly fell from renjuns cheeks, jaemin smiles sadly and says, "shh.. it's okay injunnie..." renjun sniffles and looks up to him, "r-really..?" jaemin smiles and nods, making renjun want to cry more.
but he kept his composure.
mostly.