🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈

ayyyy we almost at 200 reads now thank you guys!!! also how the heck does this already have more views than the oneshot book😂 i guess you guys just like norenmin more than oneshots ight- please enjoy the chapter though!!

to say renjun is upset is an understatement, he just spent a week removing vivi from jeno's life!!! now he has to so it again with this chaeryeong girl?

he watched as she giggled while looking up at jeno, it made his blood boil even more as jeno laughed back. he loved to see jeno smile yes, but not when it's from someone like her..

he needs to get rid of her. soon.
.
.
.
almost immediatly, he began to memorize her routine. this week, was coincidentally the week of a bake sell. it was happening tuesday through friday, because monday everyone would finish baking for the sell.

but also coincidentally, the science club just got a new piece of equipment...

a type of acid that can burn anything put in it entirely..
.
.
.
renjun tried to talk with his friends occasionally, so they wouldn't ask or worry about him. but he spent most of the day watching chaeryeong and jeno, who appear to be BeStFriEnDs now.

he watched as during free period, jeno and chaeryeong were making some desserts together. the baking club space was a small kitchen area, with some pink marble counters and shelves that were pastel pink, while other things such as the walls and flooring were basic white. there was a small half wall island thing that led to a small dining area, keeping the same pink and white theme.

they appeared to be making cupcakes, and jeno looked like he was enjoying this time with chaeryeong... and that made renjun very upset.

"this has been so much fun chaeryeong ssi!!" jeno says as he helps pour the batter into the cupcake liners while giving chaeryeong his iconic eye smile, chaeryeong blushes a bright pink color as she mumbles "y-yeah! i've enjoyed this time we've spent together!!" jeno smiles once more at her, she smiles back.

and that made renjun beyond upset, he couldn't hold in his rage he's feeling from this pathetic girl making his jeno happy. he slamed his fist into the wall, gaining the attention of the other two, who looked towards his direction.

"a-are you okay?" chaeryeong asked as she walked over to him, noticing his fist which was now bleeding[we do not question. i have faith someone can bleed from one punch to an extremely hard wall.] , jeno soon noticed it too. "w-we should take you to the nurse.." as he held onto renjun's tiny hand, examining le blood.

renjun looked up at him, his heart was beating at an unhealthy rate, he couldn't make it stop. it felt like he was high. he almost wanted to run away, but he's never been so close to jeno..

he just stared at jeno as him and chaeryeong took him to the nurse, it made butterflies appear in renjuns tummy from how much jeno visibly cared about his injury. thank goodness jeno nor chaeryeong noticed his staring. he also looked down and noticed how gently jeno was holding onto his bleeding hand, he doesn't even care about the pain, it's nothing compared to how he's feeling right now being so close to jeno.

they soon made it to the nurse, chaeryeong said "h-he hit his hand!!" and jeno shows her renjun's hand, and he doesn't seem like he'll let go anytime soon.. the nurse looks at it, but renjun thinks he noticed her checking out his jeno.

"what did you hit this on..? it almost looks intentional...." she asks while checking closer, renjun very nervously says(as he's never spoken in front of jeno) "i-it accidentally hit t-the wall... a-a brick w-wall.." it didn't help at all that jeno was looking at him worryingly and STILL holding his hand.

the nurse nods and says "i'll need to clean off the blood and wrap it up.. come here." renjun tries to take his hand away but jeno holds his wrist and guides them to where the nurse was, which caused renjuns heart rate to increase rapidly-

jeno even sat on the edge of the bed while the nurse fixed his wounded hand, which yet again made renjun's heartbeat increase to an unhealthy amount-

it did sting when she cleaned the many scratches that occurred from the force of the brick, but renjun tried not to show that it did. somehow jeno noticed as he flinched in pain, so being the good guy[sf9-] he was, he gently rubbed renjun's wrist, trying to sooth the burn. renjun looked up at him, he just smiled while continuing to rub his wrist.

if renjuns heart didn't already explode, it's exploded now. his heart can't handle this!

soon, the nurse was wrapping his knuckles in some cloth[ i don't know the name of the stuff they wrap injuries in-] and it was like she didn't care because she was being pretty careless with making sure not to hurt renjun-

then the three of them were shoved out of the nurses office, although the nurse did seem to be extremely into jeno; but renjun thought 'for another week.. i need to get rid of chaeryeong first.'

chaeryeong turned to renjun and said "y-you need to be more careful.." "renjun." "renjun! you need to be m-more careful renjun oppa!!" renjun nodded and looked at jeno, feeling a real smile as he mumbled, "t-thank you for t-taking care of m-me...." and he quickly ran away, he couldn't handle being so close to jeno for so long.

he ran straight to his locker and slid down as he was trying to calm his heart, jeno probably thought he was so weird... renjun couldn't believe what just happened..

but!! he's getting too off topic. he needs to get rid of chaeryeong before she confesses to jeno.