🧡𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧡

*some unknown time in the night*

renjun couldn't sleep, so he had just been sitting up, watching jeno and jaemin sleep for probably an hour and a half at least.

it was really interesting if you asked him, watching the two people you love sleep peacefully. he also had noticed that jaemin moves a lot in his sleep, while jeno stays fairly still most of the time.

jaemin had started to move around more than he had the previous minutes- that makes renjun nervous so he quickly lies down and closes his eyes, pretending to be asleep. jaemin whines and sits up, which makes renjun uwu. "nono..." he whispers as he shakes jenos shoulder.

jeno wakes up and sleepily asks, "what.." quietly, renjun nearly started choking at how husky his voice was, but he thankfully stayed quiet- jaemin moves around and sits up while he whines once more. he says quietly, "i'm cold..." jeno chuckles and lifts up his blanket, "c'mere" he whispers tiredly and jaemin giggles as he quickly snuggles into jeno under the warm blanket.

smiling softly, jeno kisses the top of jaemins head and wraps his arms around jaemin.

with one arm under jaemin, and one over his waist, jeno and him both slowly fall back asleep cuddling cutely.

'i- are they dating?! aRE MY SOMEONES DATING??!?!!' renjun thinks to himself as he almost starts to cry then and there- jENO JUST KISSED JAEMINS HEAD?!! AND THEY'RE NOW CUDDLING??? he cannot handle this; his few braincells are rejecting this ABSOLUTELY AMAZING INFORMATION ADKJFKEJDJF

okay. enough fangirling. go to bed renjun!!

renjun sighs, slowly closing his eyes and smiling to himself, he falls alseep with jeno kissing jaemins head on his mind.

jaemin wakes up first. looking around and seeing renjun on the couch across from him, he immedietly remembers a really odd dream he had last night... it was like- renjun had whispered some creepy things while touching his and jeno's faces, he also had taken numerous photos of them- he like, sounded much like a psychopath,,, it was just overall a really weird dream.. renjuns too cute to be a weirdo like that though! ...right?

he also remembers some point in the night, he had woke up for the second time and renjun was mumbling something in his sleep.. "n-no it wasn't me!! i-i didn't do it!!! n-nana wait.." he remembers that's what the older had said in mandarin he thinks- jaemin was confused,, what had he said? and why did he say his nickname?

he'll ask him when he wakes up,,,

jeno soon woke up, jaemin had just been staring at him and renjun for about thirty minutes- he smiles at the older and whispers quietly, "jeno ah~ happy birthday!!" jeno sits up and smiles at his bestfriend. "thank you nana!!" he says happily as he side-hugs the younger playfully, who now notices jeno took his shirt off at some point in the night. he looks at jeno's abs as he whispers, "oh sexy~~" while he runs his fingers along the muscular shape of abs, jeno just chuckles at him and pushes the younger off of him, causing jaemin to scream and fall off the bed. . .

waking renjun up-

looking up, renjun blushed as he remembered where he was.. how could he forget? hE JUST SPENT THE NIGHT WITH HIS SOMEONES!!!

he suddenly begins to become insecure infront of his someones; his hair was a mess, his face was puffy, his clothes were all wrinkled- and while he was extremely embarrassed, jeno and jaemin found him extremely adorable- "good morning renjun 'ah!!" jaemin states happily as he looks at renjun with his angelic smile, who blushes even more as he feels his heart rate spike tremendously.