💙𝕥𝕖𝕟💙

chapter chittiparrr- please enjoy<3

"mom do i really have two someone's.." renjun asks after explaining to his mother what happened that day at school, her and his father are still on a business trip, so she's on the phone with him right now

he can basically hear her smile through the phone as she says calmly "i don't know love, we are the only two people like this!! but if they both make you feel the same way, then they probably both are!" he sighs and replies "a-alright.. t-that's all!! i'll talk to you soon." "okay honey, i love you" he hung up, he wish he could tell his mother he loved her back, but he couldn't say it and mean it. not until jeno and jaemin are his.

although they already are his, he means when they say they love him, he'll be able to say it to those who he feels love to!

////////

it's tuesday at lunch, renjun has been thinking about what donghyuck said yesterday..

"donghyuck, did you really mean it when you said you will confess to jaemin friday?" he asks, trying to sound as calm as possible. donghyuck snorts and replied "PFFFT nah~!!

or did i?" as he wiggled his eyebrows, yangyang rolled his eyes as he said while looking at renjun "he's probably just joking renjun hyung-" chenle looks worried as he also says while looking at renjun "i dunno yangyang ge.. last time we didn't know if donghyuck was gonna confess to someone, he ended up doing so!!! and the boy he confessed to became his boyfriend until he found mark hyung!!"

renjun just nods but noticed everyone looking at him, probably thinking he's weird, so he smiles fakely and says in his happiest voice, "well you confess to whomever you like!!! i'm sure your boyfriend would want you to be happy even if it's with him and someone else!!" donghyuck laughs and says "but looks like we won't know until friday if i confess or not~"

'i cannot take any chances. if he confesses to jaemin friday... and jaemin says yes, i might loose him. and that will not happen with me around.' renjun thinks to himself, why is donghyuck being so weird on if he'll ask jaemin to be his second boyfriend?! renjun finds it so stupid, he could be killing donghyuck for absolutely nothing!! but as he said, he is not taking any chances.

it will probably just be a simple easy kill, nothing insane and difficult like chaeryeongs.

but he'll have to wait a few days as he did with chaeryeong, or he might look like a suspect, which cannot happen.

so he just planned to lay low for the next few days, trying to keep everything calm and peaceful.

which also means trying not to kill donghyuck when he looks at jaemin with those stupid heart eyes.

////////

one thing that did make renjuns entire week(and honestly his entire life) was when jeno and jaemin bumped into each other wednesday at lunch-

it was so beautiful, even if renjun wasn't involved, time still slowed down as jeno and jaemin looked at each other with such soulmate eyes.

fLaShBack

"oof sorry!" jaemin says as he yeets backwards after bumping into a very muscular boy- the other blushes and mumbles shyly "i-i'm always bumping into people i'm s-sorry..." jaemin squealed and pinched the talkers cheeks as he yells "YOU'RE SO CUTE!!! nooo don't apologize!!"