🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈

happy late 1 year anniversary!!!
i'm so sorry i couldn't update this on our One Year(December 21st) i completely forgot and i've kind of been struggling alot recently,, i hope you guys will forgive me though..
and merry Christmas to those who celebrate it<33
i love you all
thank you for being patient with this update.

. . . . .

today is jaemins birthday!!!

he's throwing a big party at his house, and currently him and jeno are planning it.

the first person he thought to invite was renjun, of course. because he's a simp.

"okay so do you want it like.. alchohol clubby vibes, or rich person ball vibes, or like 8 year old birthday party vibes?" jeno asks his bestfriend, who stared at him with a quite dumbfounded expression. "uh... alchohol clubby vibes?" jaemin answered skeptically, and jeno smiles and nods, already making a plan for the entire evening.

jeno spent the majority of that evening making party invitations, because.. he wanted jaemins 18th birthday to be perfect!

now they're at school the next day, handing out invitations to whoever jaemin wanted to be there.

upon finding renjun in the school garden, the two boys smile fondly and walk towards him.

"renjunnie!!!" jaemin says happily as he runs up to the oldest of the three. renjun looks up from his book and blushes, smiling lightly as jaemin hugs him.

he still felt guilty from having jaemin and jeno witness.. that... last week, but they seemed to be okay, so he tried not to worry too much.

"do you want to come to nanas party friday?" jeno asks renjun as he hands him the little sheet of paper. renjuns eyes widen as he stares at it admirably, before he nods happily.

the three boys then spent the day together, discussing jaemins party details.

all the guests soon began arriving at jaemins house, and soon he began praying he would have enough room to hold everyone..

he soon saw jeno and renjun walk in, and his smile brightened happily as he ran up to them.

of course jeno looked stunning, but jaemin was mainly focusing on how absolutely amazing renjun looked.

- flashback -

"CHENLE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!!" renjun screams into the phone, chenle winches in anguish as his ears began to ring, before he answers, "remember that crop top i gave you? wear that, with some leather pants, and whatever fishnets you can find- okay?"

renjun gasps for air, as he began to hyperventilate, before he slowly replies, "o-okay,,, yeah,, that's cute-"

the croptop in question was a baby pink hoodie chenle bought for renjun a few weeks back, and he found some fishnets that went above his pants, covering his tummy- he also found some raised up boots(heels) he doesn't know how he got them, but he can only assume it was his mother's doing.

after putting his outfit on and checking it out in the mirror, he quickly tries to out on his makeup, as the party begins in less than 2 hours-