💚𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💚

say the name uwu

also, i forced myself to work on these two chapters every. single. day; to get this chapter out on renjun's birthday and if it's not out on his birthday, please yell at me to become a better author nim😀🔫 this will probably be the only updates until jeno's birthday, because... i stressed myself out heavily working on these chapters so much T^T

but.... happy birthday renjunnnn!!! i wove him so so much and i hope his birthday is amazing uwu

. . . . .

everyone is looking at jeno when he walks down the hallway, shocked at how good the boy looked-

he had just died his hair blonde[i had to rush this in as soon as i watched the dream mystery lab thingy💀 i swear if he changes his hair for the next comeback i might cry i already miss the blue and blonde is amazing aAHH- *edit* yes i have been working on this chapter since the first dream lab episode-] and all of the attention was on him.

jaemin, who was beside him, had also died his hair black!! everyone already knew jaemin, as he was one of the most popular boys in school, but jeno was definitely a lot less commonly known.

renjun had been there, talking with chenle about how glad he is to be back in school, when he saw his someone's. he gasped and looked at them; his mouth was agape. jeno looked so good with blonde hair!!! and..his birthday is today, so it's almost like, jeno died his hair jUST FOR RENJUN!!

chenle turned his head, snorting at his new bestfriend, saying stupidly, "you might wanna close your mouth before some bugs fly in ge" renjun glared at him as he replied, "s-shush! look at him!! h-he's p-perfect!!!!" chenle rolls his eyes and shoves his hyung, before saying sweetly, "happy birthday ge~ i hope it's good stalking nomin!!" renjun glares at him again, entirely ignoring what the younger had said.
.
.
.
suddenly jeno is in front of them, smirking slyly as he asks, "oh am i, renjun hyung?" renjuns eyes widen as he switches his gaze from chenle to jeno, who's still smirking down at him.

'wHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL- WhY is jeno being so sEXY all of the sudden?! wHERE'S MY CUTE BABY JENO AT!?!?! KDNEJDJKEJSJDJDJS-' renjun thinks to himself as he looks up to jeno with widen eyes, not knowing what to do because dAyUmN jeno is 𝑆ᵐ乇ꉧy⃠!! [:can you tell i'm functioning off of three hours of sleep? because i caaan-]

jeno continues to smirk at the older, before he rolled his tongue around his cheek, noticing renjuns face becoming redder than a tomato,

'WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY-' renjun continued to think, as he is almost positive he might pass out from this very changed male in front of him. he looked to chenle for comfort, but he noticed the younger had left him.

he nervously began to laugh, trying to laugh away his panicked gay. plot twist, it wasn't working-

"tsh you're so cute renjun hyung~" jeno says as he pat's renjuns bum, causing renjun to die. then. and. there.
.
.
.

"renjun ge? renjun? renjun- hellLOOOO" renjun snaps out of whatever fantasy world he was just in, finding chenle still looking at him and jeno no where to be found- renjun looks around as he asks nervously, "w-where's jeno?" chenle rolls his eyes and replies, "well, when you were probably thinking about having badbad with him, he smiled at everyone then wondered off to the gym" renjun screams and quickly says bye to chenle before he runs to the gym, he loves watching jeno work out!!!