💛𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛

"mama... i dunno what to do.. h-he made me feel something!! he's my someone! i-i need to make him mine!!!" renjun says to his mother as he burries his face into his pillow, he's talking about jeno... and only his mother will know how to help

she smiles at him and says softly, "well then.. do it." renjun looks up at her and mumbles "what do you mean..?" his mom gives another smile as she says "as you've said.. he's worth anything. so... do anything to make him yours!!! simple as that love" as she pats his cheek, he starts thinking about it and realizes that is pretty simple..

he will make jeno his. he doesn't matter what it takes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's been a five months now[DONT YELL AT ME THIS TIME SKIP WAS NECESSARY TO FIT THE STORYLINE!!!]

the last five months have been pretty calm!!

everyday, renjun watches jeno from afar, then every evening after school, he'll follow jeno home to make sure he gets home safely.

he's even built a small shrine.. it's in a box neatly placed in his closet. there's part of an apple jeno ate from that didn't make it into the trashcan, a lock of jeno's hair that was extremely difficult to get, one of jeno's rings he put on his desk that renjun stole, a pair of medel chopsticks renjun stole from the lunch lady, a ripped of piece of the fabric from his hoodie he wore the day jeno first touched him(the day they met), a piece of gum jeno chewed, jeno's favorite pencil that is now renjun's favorite pencil, jeno's toothbrush that he kept in the locker room and used everyday after lunch, and at the top of the shrine was a pair of jeno's underwear that we don't ask how renjun got, and a beautifully framed photo of jeno that renjun got one of the photographers at school to take for him!

his mother does know about this shrine, she even helped him get some of the things!! specifically the lock of hair and the box- but his father defenitly doesn't know about it-

it's a calming monday though, renjun puts on a simple outfit and his makeup, and leaves his house silently.

he really hasn't talked much with donghyuck, yangyang, and chenle in the last five months. after he met jeno, jeno became his entire world and he pretty much pushed them away and ignored them entirely.

once he makes it to school though, he notices the three of them standing at his locker.. so he puts on his fake smile(although.. thinking about jeno almost made the smile seem real....) and walked up to them, as soon as chenle noticed him, he ran up to renjun and hugged him as he gave off his dolphin scream while yelling, "RENJUN GE!!!! HIIII"

renjun whinches but hugs him back and says, "chenleee! helloo~" while smiling at donghyuck and yangyang.

yangyang soon asks as renjun is getting his science book, "what happened to you renjun hyung? you've been ignoring us for like.. months-" renjun sighs and begins his wonderful acting as he replies "some things were going on at home... i-i didn't really wanna talk to anyone.. i'm so sorry guys-" yangyang's eyes widen as he rambles "i-i'm so sorry renjun hyung!!! i-i didn't know!"

renjun smiles sadly as he says "it's okay!! everything is okay now!" the other three nod and don't say much.

until... jeno walks in with a smaller girl next to him. renjun's eyes darkened as soon as he saw the girl.

"who.. is she?" he asks while looking towards the girl who has bright orange hair, yangyang looks at her and says "ah... that's the childhood friend of lee jeno. he's a really popular guy, but he's quite shy and soft spoken so we never see him talk with anyone. but his childhood bestfriend, named vivi, she just transferred here from china. they've known each other since she came down here to seoul to do modeling, which was like eight years ago."

renjun nods and eyes the girl as she clings onto his jeno. his blood was boiling as she made him laugh.

none of his friends seemed to notice his anger as donghyuck begins to say "everyone thinks she has a crush on him.. it's painfully obvious. and there's this rumor, that if you confess to your crush on a friday under this lucky japanese tree in the back of the school, your crush is bound to say yes!! and we all think vivi is gonna confess this friday." renjun started twitching slightly as he held his hands in a fist, trying not to cause a scene.

it appears that now chenle has noticed his angered state, but because our dolphin is a good friend he just quickly said "b-but it's just a rumor!!! it might not actually be real renjun ge!" renjun tries not to glare at chenle as he just nods his head.

he needs to remove this vivi girl. before she tries to steal his love away.