💗𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗

Happy new years everyone!!! I'm gonna try to publish a chapter in all of my books tonight so hopefully it works! I'm very happy 2020 is over and I hope everyone's years start out good <3

tuesday morning, the first day of the bake sell.

renjun has his plan entirely planned out, it's just going to be very precise and at a very specific time. but renjun doesn't want to execute it today, because of yesterday jeno might suspect him to be the killer. which is correct, but the police don't have to know that.

he finds chaeryeong finishing up desserts in the cooking club with her friend. "soooo~ that blue haired boy you've been hanging around, he's pretty cute!" chaeryeong blushes and says "n-no he isn't.." her friend scoffs and says "he so is!!! i think someone has a cruuuush~"

chaeryeong blushes more and quickly tries to convince her friend "n-no i don't!! he-he's just a friend!" her friend snorted and replied "it's so obvious you like him chae, but sure. keep telling yourself you don't~" as she winked before walking out of the room. how the hell did she not notice renjun-

before he leaves after his spying mission, he listens as chaeryeong mumbles "maybe.. maybe ryujin unnie is right... i-i.. i think i am in love...."

renjun wanted to choke her then and there, but.. he couldn't. he has an organized plan and he must not mess it up.

the last thing he heard chaeryeong say was, "i-i'm sure i can confess friday! surely the old cherry tree myth will give me luck.. a-and i think jeno oppa likes me too!!"

'no sweetie. he doesn't like you. he won't have a choice' renjun says to himself before he walks away, really angry at chaeryeongs words.

he tries to stay calm though, 'tomorrow' he repeats to himself, because el plan will happen wednesday.

the school day ends, renjun watches jeno say bye to chaeryeong, and then he makes sure jeno gets home safely before going back to his own mansion.

sighing, he goes to bed early that night, knowing he'll need strength to drag the body of his enemy-
.
.
.
it's wednesday morning!!

once renjun makes it to school, he notices chaeryeong walking first into the building, perfect!!

renjun runs ahead of everyone, and runs straight to the bathroom and fills up the mop bucket. he sets up a trap above the door she'll be going through.

the place where the bakesell is, is in the central garden area of the school, it has a fountain and trees and it's over all a very pretty place. the garden club kids especially love it, it's almost better than their outdoor space in the back of the school- but that's off topic.

there are going to be students surrounding every doorway, as there were yesterday, because that's just the irony of renjuns luck. so he can't do anything such as choking her and carrying her away.

which is why when she's drenched in water, she'll run to the locker room and he'll have his opportunity!!

he runs to the nurses office, the nurse isn't here yet, and he fills a syringe with a toxic drug mix he put together last night that is sure to kill chaeryeong instantly, before running in front of the female locker room, waiting for chaeryeong.

eventually, he heard her yell from afar, "y-yah! seriously?! who did this?! this isn't funny! ugh now i have to change my clothes! what a waste of time!!"

and as soon as chaeryeong comes to the locker room, renjun swiftly gets behind her and stabs her in the neck with the syringe, killing her then and there. blood spattered everywhere, but renjun didn't worry about that.

because most of the students are still by their lockers towards the front of the school, there are no witnesses.

very carefully, renjun picks up chaeryeong and runs to the science club room, which sadly is on the third floor so it was quite the struggle-

but renjun did make it, and still with no witnesses, he drops chaeryeongs body and opens the crate of acid, before picking her back up and gently putting her in the bin.

he watched as her body sunk to the bottom of the liquid, and watched as bubbles began to fill the top, telling him that the magic was indeed starting to work.

does he feel any remorse for what he has done? not at all. he actually feels.. quite happy!! soon, jeno will be his!

soon though, someone discovers the blood.
.
.
.
the police soon arrive at the school.

they discover the blood of lee chaeryeong.

but her body is not located.

after searching everywhere, and some lab tests, they realize she has been burned by acid in the science room.

the school headmaster has the acid immediately removed from the premises.

police question everyone, including renjun.

but they cannot find anyone who they feel could be guilty.

so... every student is sent home early that day, and the teachers have a conference with the boys in blue.

renjun got away with it!! he was very happy.

while following jeno home, he noticed jeno did seem sad about the loss of his new friend. but renjun doesn't worry too much about that, he'll get over it!!

once jeno is safely home, renjun walks to his own house.

no one will ever know this devious deed he has done.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I AM SO SORRY MY BABY CHAERYEONG😭😭 I SWEAR I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HER SHE IS MY ULTIMATE BIAS-

I 100% RESPECT IT IF YOU HATE ME AFTER THIS!! AAHHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THAT😭

BUT I NEEDED IT FOR THE STORY!

EVEN THOUGH IT'S DIFFICULT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER- I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

ALSO I'M WATCHING THE CULTURE HUMANITY LIVE RN AND TAEMIN IS WONDERFUL- BUT EVERYONE IS SKDJEKFJEKE