💗𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💗

graduation day.

renjun walks down the school halls for the last time. he opens his locker, nothing's in there.. obviously- but, he just does it as a sentimental thing. jeno and jaemin are next to him, as well as some of their friends from earlier in the year. they're all walking together. this will be the last time he sees some of these people.

he'll forever be thankful to his parents for transferring him to this school. without it, he would still be an emotionally numb, broken person. jeno and jaemin saved his life. he's better because of them. he's so much better because of them.. and he saved them. one school year, 10 people. 10 people he stopped from taking his someones away. 10 people he saved them from.

his grip tightens slightly around jeno and jaemins hands, being scared at the thoughts of losing them. they turn to him, jeno asks, "are you okay renjunnie?" he nods, not saying anything. jeno looks at jaemin, and then moves his hand from renjun and holds onto his waist instead. this action causes renjun to blush and panic internally- he likes when jeno holds onto him..

they finish walking down the hallway, remembering a lot of memories.. some good, and some bad.

this is a difficult time. they're about to transfer into a new stage of their lives, together. renjun is so glad that they'll finally be his, but he'll also.. miss this time. he'll miss these moments and all of the emotions he's felt in this school. but, it'll be okay!! because he'll feel so many more good things after this point.

making their way into the auditorium, they sit down in their signed seats, smile at each other one last time as highschool students, before the graduation begins.

everyone tosses their caps up, and erupt in happy yells. it's official, they've graduated. highschool is over now. renjun looks at his someones, their glowing.. they look so happy. it makes his heart swell with joy.

the three walk out together, with their parents by their sides. jaemin has his arm around renjun's shoulder, and jeno and he are holding hands. it makes him so happy. they make him so happy.

he's going to ask them to be his boyfriends tonight. he can't wait any longer.

walking out of the school to their cars, renjun quietly asks, "do you guys.. want to go to a nice dinner, with me, tonight?" he's a bit nervous obviously. they can't say no though. he won't let them. jeno looks at him, smiling his beautiful eye smile as he says, "of course junnie!!! that's okay with you nana right?" jaemin gently plays with renjun's hair as he nods, "obviously~" he says. renjun smiles brightly, he's so excited!!
.
.
.
"eomma does this look okay?" renjun messes with his hair and outfit in the mirror, and his mother comes up to him. "baby you look amazing!! i'm so proud of you for who you've become, and i'm so glad you have your someones now." he smiles at his mother, not saying anything.then he continues fixing up his hair. he has a brown (short sleeved) turtle neck on, it's tucked into his black dress pants, and he has a plaid, brown, cropped jacket on over that. he smiles, taking a deep breath before he leaves his home.
.
.
.
jeno runs around his room nervously, in a panicked fit. he has no clue what to wear, he wants to impress jaemin and renjun, badly. he pulls out many clothes he thinks would look nice, and begins to try on things.

"noona does this look good?" he asks his older sister on facetime, giving her a little spin so she can give good feedback. he awaits her reply, and she finally says, "what other options do you have?" he groans, shuffling around his toon to try and find something better. he holds up a black silk button up, and a pair of black dress pants. his sister vigorously nods, "YES- YES YES YES. AND UNBUTTON THE SHIRT A BIT" jeno laughs awkwardly, and leaves the screen to put the clothes on.