💛𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟💛

we. are. over. 700. reads. what. the. fluff. hOW DID THIS BOOK GET SO POPULAR SO QUICKLY AHHH- i was expecting maybe 100 within the first few months but nO you guys just throw aLL THE READS AT MEH FACE🥺🥺 tank you all so much though- i appreciate it all and i love you guys more than myself- hugs and kithes from your puppy<3 also this chapter is pretty useless i'm sowwy- it legit just has some drama things to piece together i dunno

...two people have asked to remake this book in their own way- i feel so proud🥺🥺🥺

it's a saturday, two days after donghyucks murder, they had yet another memorial service for donghyuck friday. renjun is feeling very.. bored. after such an amazing day thursday, he's felt so much more painfully numb and bored since they left. jeez what those boys do to him...

after some debates with himself, renjun decides to go out today. put on some simple clothes, and just go out.

just putting on a simple tshirt with a band logo on it, with some dark blue ripped jeans and a jean jacket on, as well as putting on some checkered van's, he then locked his door and left his home.(his parents are still on their business trip)

he sighs, he doesn't know where to go.. or what to do.
.
.
.
"i told you to stop sleeping with mr.kim, byeongkwan!!! you know dads gonna get upset when he finds out... he spent so long convincing principal lee to let you have that job as a lunch boy so you'd have something useful to do with your life. and, mr.kim is twenty fucking seven years old." renjun hears someone say, clearly yelling at someone else: wait... she's from their school! he's currently at a small park, and he's being nosy of course so he walks behind the two students, listening in on their conversation.

"i know noona.. b-but...." "but?" "i-i have feelings for him!! a-and he's married s-so..." "so you use your sex as an outlet for him to care about you." "y-yes...."

suddenly the two hug, and renjun tried to walk away from them because byeongkwan was facing his direction, therefore didn't get to finish hearing what they said..

so moonbyul and byeongkwan are siblings? and byeongkwan is hooking up with kim sehyoon because he has feelings for him? how pathetic. even if renjun already knew, i mean he bribed him into poisoning donghyucks food soo.. but still, pathetic.

their dad is so rich though- even renjuns parents aren't as wealthy as him. no wonder moonbyul is the best student at school and byeongkwan is a whore lunch boy.
.
.
.
even though jaemin and jeno aren't with renjun right now, renjun almost wanted to throw up from what he's just witnessed.

remember their creepy principal? you haven't met him though.. well this might tell you how creepy he is, right now, on a saturday, he is having a fucking date with one of the youngest students in their school.

her name is jo hyewon, she is literally 15 years old, she's so young. renjun can very easily tell she does not want to be here.. he wishes he could help her. but it's none of his business.

he sighs again, he still doesn't know what to do with his day.

[this part was entirely useless, but you guys need more background on the school and the book in general so this isn't just a kill, obsess, kill, obsess, kILL, OBSESS thing- HAHA  y e s]

walking around the mall now, renjun decides to go into a plushie store. he is now starting to realize, through his lovely feelings of nomin, he really likes plushies and moomin!! even though he forced himself to like moomin and art before, he didn't think he'd actually end up liking it after meeting his special someone's.