💜𝕥𝕨𝕠💜

i didn't wanna ruin that dope first chapter but yes this is indeed inspired by yandere simulator because i'm insane and enjoy scary crap like this- please enjoy jwjsj<3

. . . . .

i wake up to a silent house, once again. slowly, i walk down the stairs and i find a note that mum had written, 'a big conference popped up sweetie! me and your father had to go overseas for a bit, you can stay with xiaojun or sicheng if you like!! we love you lots and we'll be home soon♡♡♡'

i just threw the note away and got a piece of bread, before i got ready for school and left the quite home.

another day to pretend to be normal, lovely.

after a short journey, i make it to school, about twenty minutes early as usual. sicheng and xiaojun are already there though.

i put on my usual fake smile and skip to them, before saying cheerfully, "hi guys!!" they smile at me and say hello back. after a few minutes of us talking about random things, i say quietly, "yah,,, mom and dad had to leave again, can i stay with one of you guys? they said they'd be gone for a little bit.." trying to sound as sad as possible, my parents left quite often, but i still have to pretend it makes me sad.

xiaojun nods and smiles as he replies, "you guys both can stay with me and hendery!!" i give him a fake smile and reply, "okay thank you!!" sicheng nods and also responds, "i'll stay too! it'll be fun" as he smiles at us both.

now that i think about it, i'll have to pretend to be... normal.. the whole time now. not that i wasn't already most of the time, but usually when mom and dad leave i get to be my... empty self at home. alone.

i hate being like this so much. all i want is to be like other people.

my only living hope is what mother has told me since i was a child.

that one day i will find someone who will fix me.

someone who will make me feel whole.

i guess i was spacing out for a while because when i came back to, sicheng ge was waving his hand in front of my face. i blankly stare at him as he asks, "you okay renjun?" i just nod slightly and look away bashfully, before continuing to think about what i previously was.

will i ever find someone? i certianly haven't here in china. maybe they're somewhere else in the world.

i hear the first bell ring, so without saying goodbye to my friends i walk to class.

school was boring, even if i can't actually feel bored- it still is quite boring and useless to endure for eight hours a day, five days a week.

quickly, i walk home and pack a bag, grabbing things like my phone and its charger, clothes, and my moomin plushie i pretend to love when i have sleepovers with xiaojun and sicheng.

i make it to xiaojun and hendery's house, already i begin to put on my acting as i knock on the door. hendery opens it and smiles at me as he says, "come on in renjun!!" i give him my fake smile as i walk inside.

i set my bag down and give xiaojun and sicheng a fake cheerful voice as i ask, "so what are we gonna do?" while i sit on the floor next to them, they both just shrug and look at each other.

we all just sit there in silence for a while, i think about what i normally think about, my emptiness.

i feel like if i was normal, i'd find this situation pretty awkward.

soon though, kunhang sighs and says "this is so awkward.. let's go to the ice rink or something-" the other two boys nod and almost look relieved, i guess this was really awkward for them.

we all put our shoes on and head to the ice rink, it's the middle of winter so there are lots of frozen lakes people have made into ice rinks, but we have one that's close to xiaojuns house and it's pretty large too.

once we make it to this frozen lake, xiaojun rents us some of the ice skates and we all begin to skate. they all seemed so happy so i just tried to blend in as much as possible. 

it was a struggle for a few hours- i can skate pretty decently i guess, it's just pretending to laugh and pretending to have fun that was still quite difficult, even after doing it for so many years of my life.

"yah renjun ah!! you good over there?" hendery asks as he skates in front of me and holds onto my arm, i give him my charmingly fake smile and nod as i say, "yeah i'm fine!! what's up?" he just smiles back and says, "we're leaving to go get ice cream, come on" i nod and follow him to the exit.

i really hope mother's right. i don't want to be like this anymore.