💛𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛

renjun had done his research on the new substitute teacher. apparently his name is kim jungwoo, and he was a new substitute at their school, as we've already established- he also found out everything else he possibly could about the older male, just to see if he needed a reason to kill the older male.

he's never killed an adult... he kind of wanted to, just for fun.

but as of now, he doesn't have a reason to kill the innocent boy.

instead of going home afterschool yesterday like he said he would, he did indeed... follow jeno and jaemin on their date-

he wasn't their for the entire thing, he left when.. they were shopping for them.

how do these two never find him? he doesn't know-

walking down the hall on tuesday morning, after the memorial service for their new-now old- nurse, renjun looks around for jeno and jaemin, but instead he hears a group of boys talking about jaemin. he specifically heard a boy, who goes by the name of 'lucas' talking about him. "yeah i started following him on instagram, he's actually really cute" renjuns eyes widened as he stopped in his tracks, causing the group of boys to look at him.

"yo bro, you good?" jaehyun, or as renjun likes to call him, JeFf, asks as he eyes renjun up and down with a slightly sickly gaze, looking the same way he did when renjun had talked to him those months ago.

renjun glares at him, not saying anything as he slowly walks away.

he felt the group of annoying brats eyes on him as he walked to jeno and jaemins first period, but he just ignored them ....he would have to research up on this lucas guy, he can't believe he of all boys call jaemin cute- he seemed more like the type of boy who would call boys like.. ten hyung, hot and sexc!! not even boys, renjun thought he was straight-

anygays, the reason he was struggling so much to find jeno and jaemin, is because those two were currently waiting in his homeroom class, trying to wait for him to give him their gifts-

eventually, all three had given up and were on their way to their own classes, but suprisingly they bumped into each other-

"oh!! injunnie!" jaemin says as he smiles at renjun, who blushes and smiles back- jeno wrapped his arm around the older male in a slightly awkward but comforting side hug, before he hands renjun the bag. "we went shopping yesterday, and we got you some stuff as a little gift!!" renjun blushed further, he knew they had gotten him something, but he left before he could see what- he bowed and slightly stuttered out, "u-uh thank y-you!" as he grabbed the bag, before he looked inside to see what they had gotten him.

his eyes begin to sparkle as he gasps. "moomin!! a-and a new sketchbook- and a h-hoodie!" he sounded really happy, and nomin smiled down at him. he sounded adorable, he looked adorable, and they're simps.
he was incredibly thankful for this small gift, even if it was useless, it was the first thing they've ever gotten him!!! and he was going to keep all of it. forever.