🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖🧡

OVER 1k READS HOLY HECK

IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS- LITERALLY. TWO. MONTHS. AND WE'RE ALREADY PAST 1,000 READS😭😭

THIS BOOK IS MY FASTEST GROWING BOOK- YOU GUYS MUST REALLY LIKE NORENMIN TO BE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO READ THIS MESS💀💀

WHY AM I SO ANGRILY HAPPY SNDJDJ

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER>:(

it was a peaceful start to the school week, no one renjun felt like he needed to murder, yet-

afterschool on monday, renjun had noticed jeno and jaemin planning to go spend time together in the park that evening, and it brought a large genuine smile to his face seeing them so happy together. he hoped to one day be the cause of their happiness too!!

renjun gathered his homework and bookbag, before quickly running home and yeeting everything down and then running to the park he heard his someone's say they would be going to.

he didn't care how long he waited, he was going to watch their cute date together until the day ended.

about an hour of sitting up in a tree(yes he climbed a tree to get a good view of nomin) he saw the two laughing together as they entered the park.

"it's not that funny nono!!" he hears jaemin yell as he hears jeno laugh happily at the other, renjun almost fell out of the tree while rushing to look at them, he immediately felt his high giddy feelings seeing the other two so close and happy together. he did wonder however what jaemin was talking about.

jeno wrapped his arm around jaemins shoulder as he replied "yes it is nanaa~" renjun smiled as he acknowledged how happy the other two were together.

renjun watched as the two walked over to the ice cream booth that was suprisingly still open even though it's almost dark outside, and renjun saw as jeno paid for their two cones of chocolate ice cream.

he smiled at the two, they looked so happy together, happily munching on their ice cream while laughing together about something. renjun also found it funny how even though jaemin's lactose intolerant, he's still eating a very dairy product. yes renjun knows he's lactose intolerant- he knows everything about them.

nomin walked back to their bench that was coincidentally placed in front of renjuns tree branch(it was not a coincident, renjun very precisely stalked them and figured out where they would sit.)

renjun sat up there for about an hour, holding onto the main branch of his tree while swaying his let's back and forth like a happy little girl. it was really amazing seeing the other two so happy together, it warmed his cold heart.

until..his branch started to crack.

"did you hear that nana?" jeno asks as he looks back to the tree behind them, renjun started to panic as he began to try and climb onto a different part of his tree, but the crackling of the branch continued to get louder: until it fell.

all three of the boys were staring at each other, renjun on the ground frozen in his spot on top of a broken tree branch; and nomin were looking down at him with two very confused faces.

"uh....hi renjun hyung" jaemin says as he awkwardly waves at renjun, who nervously laughed and said "h-hey guys!! s-sorry for ruining your d-date i was just drawing up in t-the tree" before he turns around and pretends to look for his sketchbook, findung a leaf and holding it behind his back, he laughed awkwardly and said "t-there it is!! a-again i'm s-sorry i'll take my.. l-leave now..." 

he started moonwalking slowly away from the couple, smiling awkwardly with a very bright blush on his cheeks and ears.

but jeno stops him, "wait renjun hyung!! w-why don't you stay with us? we enjoy your company.." he says sweetly as he gives his adorable puppy smile to renjun.

renjuns feeling got higher, he's so happy right now. he loves them both so much. nothing bad can ever happen to them. he needs them. they will be his.

he just nods slowly, not being able to even physically say anything. jaemin smiles at the smaller and grabs onto his hand as he says "let's go get some more ice cream!!"

renjun looked at their entwined fingers, and he thinks he might have actually had a heart attack. jaemin swayed their hands back and forth as they went to get more ice cream.

[why can't any sight tell me what renjuns favorite ice cream flavor is?! i only knew chocolate for nomin because they lIKE CHOCOLATE BUT RENJUN HAS NOTHING JAJSJSJDJD- i'm gonna guess for the sake of laughs]

"what flavor do you want hyung?" jeno asks as he looks down at renjun, who was panicking and nervously mumbled "u-uh.. s-strawberry is fine i guess?" he had entirely forgotten jaemin hates strawberries-

he saw jaemins dramatic disgusted face, and he got even more nervous so he just quickly mumbled again "a-ah no, n-no vanilla is o-okay..." he also thought the other two would be annoyed with his constant stuttering..

but honestly, they felt the exact open- jaemin squealed and pinched renjuns cheeks as he said "you're so cute renjun hyung!!! your stutter is so adorable wahhh!" renjuns heartbeat fastened to a very unhealthy speed as he blushed more, looking up into the tallers chocolate brown eyes.

truly, it looked like the two were about to kiss. jaemin leaned his face closer to renjuns beet red one, and booped their noses together while giggling cutely.

renjun was hyperventilating, trying to do it silently behind the other two who were generously paying for his ice cream. he's never been so close to one of his two someone's, if this is what happens when jaemin does something like that, what were to happen if jeno did that?! renjun doesn't even want to know. he feels amazing yes, but so amazingly overwhelmed he doesn't know what to do.

"h-here's your ice creams.." renjun breaks out of his trance and sees the ice cream worker handing them their ice cream. why is he looking at jeno like that? what is he handing to jeno? renjun gets on his tippy toes and peaks over jenos shoulder, seeing... the boys phone number in jenos hand. the ice cream kid smiles shyly at jeno and mumbles "i-i'm minho... w-we go to school together"

'so... minho is his name, and he goes to our school? perfect.

looks like i will be doing some killing this week after all'