💙𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA🥺🥺🥺 HE DESERVES THE WORLD I HOPE HIS DAY IS AMAZING

/also we won't be having his birthday in the book until later on/

. . . . .

he hit her over the head with the crowbar.

before she could scream or call for help, he had already covered her mouth, and hit her even more.

blood scattered everywhere.

....renjun kept hitting her.

she's definitely dead now, but he just kept hitting her.

it felt so good, he hasn't killed anyone in almost 3 weeks.

after the poor girl had become....a human soup, renjun used the crowbar to open a sewers drain, and he dumped her body down in it.

he heard a splash, and he saw the muddy water turn red from her body, he put the crowbar down, and just left the scene there.

thankfully, he had put gloves on before he decided to go psychotic on onda, but the delinquent kids crowbar had his own fingerprints all. over. it.

walking away, to a hall where there were no students, renjun hides in the bathroom and waits for someone to scream-

he hears students began to run towards the scene, so he quickly runs out of the bathroom, to not look suspicious.

"w-what happened?!"

"why is there b-blood here-?!!"

"who's crowbar is that..."

"w-where's the body!??"

there was an entire investigation on what happened, and after checking underground in the sewers, the police concluded that someone had probably hit her in the head with the crowbar, before throwing her into the water.

..who did it though?

they checked the crowbar for dna, and luckily for renjun, his fingerprints did not show up.

"HEY!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I KILLED HER!?? I WASN'T EVEN OVER THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED!!"

"and how do you know when it happened? shut up, son, and get in the car."

renjun has accidentally framed someone.. and he loved it.

he felt very unstable... everything felt black and white and he couldn't think right, he needed to see jeno and jaemin.

..but what excuse was he supposed to use?

because they closed the school down for the day and everyone got to leave, renjun went to the store and bought some soup and cold medicine, before he walked to jaemins house. he assumed they would be at jaemins house, as jaemin has more medicine first aid type thingys.