💛𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💛

happy birthday to the sweetest puppy person in the wooorld!!!! i hope his birthday is good qwq<3 [also their new teaser photos on instagram- *screams* they're so pretty-]

. . . . .

renjun
what do you mean?
what bad news?

chenle
the nurse got fired, miss vice principal fired her becuase she wasn't doing her job right.

renjun
...and how exactly is that bad?

"who are you texting renjun ssi?" dejun interrupts renjuns conversation as he looks over to renjuns phone, trying to see who he was texting- renjun quickly hid his phone and smiled at the older, saying calmly, "oh just someone from school telling me happy birthday." dejun believed him, thankfully, and smiled at the younger before walking away.

hendery came over soon, it was very clearly known that he had eavesdropped on his boyfriend and bestfriends conversation. he smirks at the younger and asks in a singing tone, "was it na jeno or lee jaemin agaaaain~?"

renjun blushes furiously and hit hendery softly, mumbling quietly, "lee jeno and na jaemin..." with a beet red face. hendery rolls his eyes at the younger, who's been correcting them everytime they say his someone's names wrong.

renjun had used his feet and shoved hendery away from him, going back to his phone as he continues his conversation with chenle.

chenle
...they hired a new nurse
a teenager.

her name is jo serim, but she goes by onda.

renjun
another one?!
but i just got rid of yoobin!!

chenle
i don't know ge!! maybe your luck is just really bad-

renjun
i'll deal with her after spring break if she's a threat, and if something happens before then let me know, please chenle.

chenle
okay renjun ge- i'll keep you posted!

renjun put his phone down and sighed, spring break starts at the end of the week, he hopes this serim girl doesn't try to catch feelings for one of his someone's.

"aish you always look so sad my son!! come on what will it take to have you smile?" renjuns father says as he sits next to his son, who just looks at him confusingly. he gives him the same look as he continues, "what? you always seem so saaaad!!" renjun sometimes hated his father's childish behavior, but he saw his mother giving him a knowing look, she was silently asking him to be nice to his father. he mentally rolled his eyes but he'll try to be nice to his father..

clearing his throat and putting his phone in his pocket, renjun replies to his father's statement, "i don't know what you're talking about appa" his father laughs at his response and says, "yes you do renjun!!! you never seem.. happy! how can me, your mother, and your friends change that?" renjun shrugs, even though he knew exactly what needed to be done.

...he needed his someone's in his life permanently. but his father doesn't need to know that-