💜𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜

i posted this on my ig the other night and of course i'm posting it here on my book about a sociopath, but uhmm- i drew this at 2 in the morning and i don't remember doing any of it, and i am terrified because i do remember my theme of this drawing to be... what goes on in my mind- i am so bloody worried omg- is this normal?

edit: smh the only reason you guys are getting two updates in six days is because i have a question: should i eventually publish an nct book that may or may not be called truth or dare? i need to know so i don't spend a bunch of time on a book that no one will read- [sorry i felt mean for saying spoiled brats, i ment you guys were getting multiple updates in a week, omg i'm so mean i'm so sorry i came back to change it-]

. . . . .

"w..what?" renjun asks as his grip on the scissors loosens. chenle sighs again and replies, "i-i'm like you hyung!!!

i grew up like you, i didn't feel anything... i couldn't feel anything, no matter what i tried. but.. i also found my happiness like you!!" renjuns eyes widen as he slowly sits down next to the younger, he is heavily shocked at this news-

"his name is park j-jisung! he's a few months younger than me, i-i found him about...... four years ago" chenle mumbles as he blushed while thinking of his someone. renjun was curious though, he knows chenle. chenle almost always wants something in return... he wouldn't just help renjun with yoobin.

"okay....what do you want? are you blackmailing me?" renjun asks skeptically. chenle blushes even more as he mumbles, "w-well.. i-in return for helping you with dami noona, i-i'd like you to help me get jisung!! and no hyung! i know how much jeno hyung and jaemin hyung mean to you!!! and i understand how they're worth any sacrifice!"

renjun thinks about it for a moment.. chenle did seem pretty legit. he can always kill him if he tries to say anything. and... chenle seems painfully desperate, coming to the sociopath for help.

so he sighs and nods, but holds the scissors up to chenle's throat again as he mumbled, "but tell anyone and i swear i'll kill you faster than you can say moomin." chenle gulped and nervously nodded, getting scared by the olders deadly gaze.

renjun nods back, smiling sickly sweet at the younger, before he looks around awkwardly. he's not used to having guests... he doesn't know what to do-

chenle giggles nervously at the older, he's been around jisung enough to where his feelings are constant, and he found his renjun ge cute and awkward.

soon though, he got serious and asked renjun, "so ge... what are you going to do to dami noona?" renjun looked at the other, millions of ideas going through his mind. he shrugged, not really knowing what he'll do.

"you know, it'd be funny if you killed her with a bat.. cause you know- sports-" chenle says while laughing at his own idea.

renjuns eyes widen, he looks at chenle and says, "you know that's not a bad idea chenle!!!" chenle's eyes widen as well as he asks, "r-really?! YAYY I'M BECOMING LIKE GE!!!" renjun snorts and pats the younger on his shoulder, shaking his head while saying, "tsktskk you've got a long way to go, young grasshopper."