💚𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚

"oH MY GOODNESS RENJUN

INTRODUCE ME TO THEM, N O W!!!"

yangyang yells as he tries to get renjun to introduce him to the new students at their school; two of which happen to be the instagram boys he had fallen in love with-

renjun sighed. he rolled his eyes as he replies, "no yangyang!! they're DATING!" yangyang groaned and screamed back,  "POLY!!!"

they walk up to renjun, and sicheng quickly mumbles, "renjun.. we don't know where we're going- introduce us so that they can help us get to our classes!!" renjun groaned, he did not feel like doing this--

he sighed and shoved yangyang and chenle infront of his three china friends, mumbling angerly, "yangyang and chenle, this is sicheng ge, dejun ge, and kunhang ge" yangyang quickly steps infront of renjun, smiling brightly as he says to hendery in manderin, "hi!! i'm yangyang!!!" hendery looks at him, bowing at him as he says back in mandarin, "i'm kunhang!!! but you can call me hendery!!" everyone, even hendery's own boyfriend, knew these two were about to become bestfriends just by the way they introduced themselves- that sounds weird...they have a chaotic era that everyone can identify is the same chaotic era- is that a less odd way of describing it???

"nana we really should be at school-" jeno says nervously as jaemin drags him into a cafe. the younger male just laughs at him and replies, "you just had a cold for a week- i need to treat you for getting better!!"

that was definitely an excuse, jaemin just wanted coffee.

but, somehow, even though jaemin was with jeno the whole week he had a cold, he didn't get sick- so now, as a treat for,,,, survinging a cold and suffering for a week-(?) they're going to a cafe to get jaemin high off coffee and jeno some yummy doughnuts.

jeno really thinks they should go to school, but jaemin convinced him that it'll be fine and they'll catch up when they get back-

"alright what do you want to eat?" jaemin asks as jeno sit down at a table, jeno shrugs and thinks about it . . . before he replies quietly, "a black coffee with a chocolate frosted doughnut please,," jaemin nods and goes over to the cashier to get their beverages and food.

he comes back and smiles at jeno, putting down their coffee and doughnuts. he takes a sip of his eight shot black coffee, before he says, "alright.. we're gonna go to the mall after this and then the park," jeno sighs. he rolls his eyes and replies, "we really should go to school nana-"

jaemin groaned, rolling his eyes. he taps his hand fidgetly against the table, trying to figure out what to do. he bites his lip, and after a few moments, he replies, "fine. we can go to school, but then after we're going on a date!!"

jeno almost choked on his coffee, 'date??!' did jaemin just say they were going on a date-??? jaemin smirked as he noticed jenos face turning a light crimson color, he chuckles and says in a teasing voice, "ooooh did i make jeno oppa flusteredd?" jeno really choked this time, covering his mouth to stop himself from spitting coffee everywhere, why the frICK DID JAEMIN JUST CALL HIM OPPA-??