💗𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💗

how does this already have almost two thousand reads wat the fUGDE- also i came here after this chapter is written to say two very meaningful words: sexy lunatic.

every single one of you guys better get that bloody reference i swear-

that's all though hAHA i love you all eNJOY THE CHAPTER

. . . . .

"no words can express the sense of loss we feel.. as a result of this terrible tragedy" the principal says with his attempted sad voice, as he displays minhos sad looking photo on the stage; that would be everyone's cue to leave the gym.

minhos memorial service just ended. no one really cared that he died, except jeno and jaemin. because they're the only ones who have hearts apparently.

"huang renjun, lee jeno and jung jaehyun please report the front office." the loud speakers yelled out before renjun could make it to his first class. he already knew this was about him knocking out jaehyun, and jaehyun punching jeno.

"...jeno, can you please explain to me exactly what happened last thursday?" the principal asked as the three boys sat down in front of his desk, jeno next to renjun and renjun next to jaehyun: while renjun and jaehyun glared at each other.

jeno nodded and cleared his throat nervously as he mumbled, "well.. jaehyun hyung was hurting m-minho hyung, and when i tried to stop him, he punched me.... then renjun hyung punched jaehyun hyung for punching me..." mr.principal nodded creepily, as he switched his ugly gaze to the other two teenagers. "now.. why did you punch jeno, jaehyun?" jaehyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms while sighing, clearly annoyed and over this drama. he looked up at the principal, before responding,  "because the kid interrupted me and my...victim." he seemed quite careless with his choice of words.

mr.principal nodded again, it seemed like he didn't even take notice to jaehyun using the word 'victim' for minho,  he asked a similar question to the other, "renjun.. why did you knock out jaehyun?" renjun was trying to calm his racing heart, it never ceases to amaze him how much jeno can affect him. very quickly, he attempted to calm down while mumbling to the principal, "he hurt jeno. he deserved to be hurt." jaehyun seemed a little weirded out at renjuns words, looking at the younger with a disgusted and confused look; and jeno tried not to be.. concerned at how protective renjun seemed to be over him-

"alright...... jaehyun, you're suspended for two weeks. renjun, you're suspended for one. dismissed." mr.principal said, and very quickly he forced the students out of his office.

jaehyun didn't seem to care about his punishment, while renjun was very worried. 'a week?! what about jeno and jaemin!? what if something happens while i'm gone?? what am i supposed to do!?!!' he thought to himself. he doesn't want to be seperated from his someones!! especially not for an entire WEEK!

renjun sighed angerly, he got sent home early as his suspention has started. he's very upset that he'll be away from jeno and jaemin for an entire week, SEVEN DAYS!! he also doesn't know what he's going to do all week- he'll be alone the entire time.
.
.
.
"HUANG RENJUN!! yOU GOT SUSPENDED?! YOU pUNcHED SOMEONE!? WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED!!?" renjuns mother asked angerly over the phone. renjun sighed, he did not feel like explaining what happened to his mother; but indeed he did, because he's a 'good kid.' he mumbled "the jerk i knocked out punched my someone. he needed to be punished."

his mother groaned, and he mentally heard her rubbing her temples in distress. she sighed disappointedly as she replied, "renjun. i understand he's your someone. and i understand[no you don't-] you'll do anything to protect him but, you cannot hurt other people [HAHA-] please, don't hurt someone if this happens again." renjun tried not to snort, his mother has no idea what he's been doing the last few weeks.

but he doesn't want to be disrespectful, so he sighed and mumbled back to his mother, "yes mama..." he heard her sigh again and say "alright... we'll be home soon, i love you" renjun didn't reply and just hung up. soon... soon he'll be able to say that back and mean it. also, his mother keeps saying they'll be home soon. but they've been on this business trip to busan for what feels like months now. renjun tried not to think too much about that though, it makes his killings easier!!

he spent the rest of monday being extremely bored. he messed around on his phone for a while, ate quite a bit, thought about jeno and jaemin a lot, and slept for about... fifteen hours, because why not?
.
.
.
waking up at noon on tuesday, he wondered what jaemin and jeno were doing. probably being adorable together at school. he also wondered... if anyone will try to confess to one of the two this week, because apparently that's become a trend recently.

but..his question got answered? an unknown number, no it's not info-chan, had sent him a message and a picture..

unknown

this is lee yoobin, she has a crush on your jaemin she's your next target

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

this is lee yoobin, she has a crush on your jaemin
she's your next target.

me

..what?

unknown

you know... she's your next target, i suggest eliminating her before she takes jaemin hyung away

me

....meet me at my house. *adress*
read

renjun looked at the messages, lee yoobin? dami? the athlete girl? she likes jaemin? how does this kid know about renjun and his plans... will he try to blackmail him? many questions ran through renjuns mind, he was extremely suspicious on this unknown person.

after about twenty minutes, renjun heard a knock on the door. he wasn't expecting anyone else so he knew it was his unknown person.

he opened the door and saw...chenle?

"chen..le?" renjun says, clearly very confused. chenle invites himself into renjuns house, shutting and locking the door as he entered the living room. renjun raised an eyebrow at the younger male, why is chenle at his house?

chenle sighs, he sits on renjuns couch and says nervously, "i...i know what you did to donghyuck hyung and chaeryeong noona." renjuns eyes widen. he grabs the closest weapon he can find, a pair of scissors, he opens them and holds them to chenle's neck. he looks at him with deadly eyes as he mumbles, "what do you mean?"

chenle frowns at the older, disappointed in him. he sighs and mumbles;

"i'm like you renjun hyung."