💚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💚

if you read chapter 30 and still want to continue on, pretend it didn't happen. this starts right after 29~

...

renjuns parents(mainly his mom) took care of him for the night, and then the next day he went back to school, ready to see his someones again. even though tensions are high... and he's still in slight pain,, he needs to see them. he needs to make sure they're okay. he needs to make sure no one has tried to take them from him. also he needs to make sure doyeon hasn't done anything bitchy. again.

he walks into the school, it's wednesday morning. there's less people talking about him, but of course there are still some. gossip takes a long time to die down, and renjuns fully expecting to still be talked about for a while. he noticed jeno and jaemin, still.. not talking. they glanced at him and each other but, ultimately they just went their separate ways to their classes. he sighed, he misses them.
.
.
.
.
.
at lunch time, renjun looked around for jeno and jaemin. jeno was eating lunch with that stupid bitch he needs to get rid of. jaemin was on the roof, reading by himself. jaemin doesn't really ever read, so this worried renjun. but.. he's safe. so is jeno. and that's what's most important. renjun then left to eat his own lunch with his friends.

he noticed some.. sexual tension(?) between yangyang, dejun, and hendrey. the three boys seemed.. close, but, also like they had things they wanted to say to one another and some things they wanted to do. it was quite an awkward sight to see, and renjun, sicheng, and chenle felt quite uncomfortable having to endure it. they also felt like fourth wheels. but, thank god the bell rang, that means now renjuns free from that mess.

renjun finished the school day with no problems happening, well.. besides seeing doyeon making jeno happy. and people being mean to him. but besides those, it was a fairly boring day. the bullying didn't get to him that much anymore, and he knows he's going to get rid of doyeon soon anyways.

he followed jaemin and jeno home, their separation makes him so sad and hurt... but.. he doesn't know how to help. maybe once doyeon dies, he and jaemin can comfort jeno about the loss of his friend. hopefully that will happen.. hopefully.
.
.
.
.
.
nothing really happened at school thursday, so now it's friday. renjun decided that he's going to push doyeon off of the balcony. he doesn't know why, he just felt like it. he's been practicing his childhood fighting skills, hoping that that will be enough to push the taller(and probably stronger) female off of the tall school balcony.

the first bell just rang, and therefore there are students running around, shuffling everywhere. renjun just slips a note into doyeons locker that read, 'meet me right before lunch, i need help with my crush.' doyeon is a very kind person, so renjun hopes she'll be open to helping him.. even without any name on the note.

renjun goes on with the rest of his day, seeing jaemin and jeno occasionally... but being unable to talk to them. due to, fear, that is. it's just before lunch time, and now he's already waiting on the balcony.

he hears the doors swing open, and he whips around. doyeon is standing there, her eyes traveling around the roof, looking for whoever wrote her the note. before she makes eye contact with him. he smiles, in an unsettling way, moving his hand to silently ask her to come to him.

she walks up to him, "renjun oppa?" she asks. renjun replies, "doyeon,," he's mumbling, she's starting to get concerned. renjun stares at her for a few moments, putting on gloves infront of her. which, is scaring her.. then, in one swift moment, he has her in his grasp, almost off of the balcony. he's pushing her, and holding her mouth so she can't scream. well, she can scream, but not loudly. he then pushes her completely off of the balcony, she screams and falls. and then it was over.. just like that.